Saratoga 2017

Who ya gonna beat Arrogate with today? I'm thinking Accelerate but beating 2 Baffert favorites is a tough order

R5
Pk3 #6,7,8/5,8/6,8,9
DD #6,7,8/5

R5: 6,7,8 all live 1sters on board
#6: son of Curlin, dam is half to Summer Squall and AP Indy
#7: another CB 1ster, purchased for $600k after working 10:2 at OBS sales
#8: took $ in doubles as well, McLaughlin 4 for 15 w/ 2yo 1sters dirt MSW sprint up to 6F at Spa L5 years

Who ya gonna beat Arrogate with today? I'm thinking Accelerate but beating 2 Baffert favorites is a tough order
I think we see the good Arrogate today
There's a cross country pk4, two stakes at Spa into two stakes at Del Mar, if I bet it I'm gonna single Arrogate

R6
#5 Impressive in debut then ambitiously spotted in G2 Remsen, Cannizzo having a solid meet and is very good with extended layoff runners

My late pk4 ticket
R7: 6
R8: 1,2,4
R9: 1,5
R10: ALL
R7 off this long of layoff it's definitely a good sign that #6 opens up at 2-1...beaten 1.5 lengths vs Roly Poly who is very good, Chad is 6 for 10 with Euro imports in turf races at Spa last 5 years, gets Lasix in NA debut

Bob's been having a pretty cooll Del Mar meet. Don't know what to make of Arrogate's last race, could have been a Dubai bounce, but he didn't seem too interested in competing that day. Would have to use in that cross country pick 4, and would fade the other 2 favorites and use 6 and 7

4 could certainly win here but Sharp (former Maker ast, I really respect) having cold meet and poor stats 2nd off LO turf...mainly bc he gets them geared up for 1st off LO race

He was so bad in last, you either have to throw it out completely or figure we're not going to se the Arrogate we saw before again. The Baffert factor is big reason for my indecision, I personally think he's shady as shit and Belmont day and the way all his horses ran that day really hammered it home for me. Maybe he didn't use the juice last out, maybe the juice wasn't replicated right with the next batch, maybe the horse can't do it physically any more, of it was just an aberration the horse gad an off day and he wins by 8 today. I think if he repeats last out he's retired though.

I'm betting on cliffs, sorry in advance
Never be sorry for that, quick look through the field looks much easier than last, plus he should have a little more fitness and hopefully a little calmer. There is some early speed which should give him a target to run at and draws an inside post for him at #7.

Hoping at least one of the 3 inside horses goes with Unchained Melody here, could set up one of the 8 or 9 to close late at a price. #9 Acrtess, Servis and Irad at the meet 12-7-2-2.

Surprised by amount of money #1 took, almost like they know...
Definitely can get 1 1/4 distance and that can't be said for all in here, would use Salty if not at this distance

Surprised by amount of money #1 took, almost like they know...
Definitely can get 1 1/4 distance and that can't be said for all in here, would use Salty if not at this distance
Agree, biggest question is who can get 10 furlongs and we know #1 can

Back