Saquon Barkley Scouting Report by VirginiaCavs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't talk about Saquon's merits as a player because the long-term users here are so blind in their PSU hatred, they have to bring up lies about the university when the topic is totally related to football and then we get the blame, @detroit187 , for being on the right side. O and did you notice that they never say anything bad about the pedo? Only about the guy who did everything right by reporting?

Can't talk about Saquon's merits as a player because the long-term users here are so blind in their PSU hatred, they have to bring up lies about the university when the topic is totally related to football and then we get the blame, @detroit187 , for being on the right side. O and did you notice that they never say anything bad about the pedo? Only about the guy who did everything right by reporting?

You're the ones minimizing the behavior, not us

Reactions: KJ
You're the ones minimizing the behavior, not us

Praising the guy for reporting what allegations he heard...versus choosing to bring up the topic, only to not even say a bad word about the pedo. mhm. how long until this thread gets locked now
whatever, you guys brought this up marsski, now this thread will die, and me and detroit get the hate for being on the side supported by actual evidence. Just stick to the mac. you are so solid in your expertise there, really a shame this has to come up.

I don't even really care about Penn State. Other than last year, you guys haven't mattered in the Big Ten since my boy Key played for you. But Penn State fans, oh, shit, you give your school the bad name. Rioting in support of pedo enabling....someday you will get to teach about it in a class on crowd behavior at whatever shitbag liberal arts school you are adjunct professor at...

Praising the guy for reporting what allegations he heard...versus choosing to bring up the topic, only to not even say a bad word about the pedo. mhm. how long until this thread gets locked now
whatever, you guys brought this up marsski, now this thread will die, and me and detroit get the hate for being on the side supported by actual evidence. Just stick to the mac. you are so solid in your expertise there, really a shame this has to come up.

Quite the opposite. Many people upset about PSU getting a slap on the wrist through this whole mess while that sick fuck rots away in prison.

I don't even really care about Penn State. Other than last year, you guys haven't mattered in the Big Ten since my boy Key played for you. But Penn State fans, oh, shit, you give your school the bad name. Rioting in support of pedo enabling....someday you will get to teach about it in a class on crowd behavior at whatever shitbag liberal arts school you are adjunct professor at...

Where'd you learn to be a gullible puppet of the media from? Cause Paterno did that, yeah, so which one of the witnesses in search of 200,000 payout are you believing? Or that shoddy CNN "journalist" who got debunked, Joe never should have gotten shit taken away from him for being scapegoated.

Quite the opposite. Many people upset about PSU getting a slap on the wrist through this whole mess while that sick fuck rots away in prison.

Go complain about murderers like Ray Lewis being allowed to play, and rapists like Roethlisberger. They actually did stuff and they get to play. That's sick. Joe did nothing but report according to procedure. The sick fuck is getting beat in prison and that's good and how it should be. Not sure how else one can get full justice for the harm he brought to those kids. But the guy is going through the hell he deserves.

Someone is still riding Barkley's cock

LOL you imbecile get off that horse good fuckin god

Go complain about murderers like Ray Lewis being allowed to play, and rapists like Roethlisberger. They actually did stuff and they get to play. That's sick. Joe did nothing but report according to procedure. The sick fuck is getting beat in prison and that's good and how it should be. Not sure how else one can get full justice for the harm he brought to those kids. But the guy is going through the hell he deserves.
I said PSU as in the university/administration. They butchered the handling of this thing from the get-go. Don't make this a straw-man argument and bring up Ray Lewis. GTFO with that. It's apples and oranges.

I agree Sandusky is getting part of what he deserves. But he deserves a whole lot worse for what he did to all those kids.

whoa whoa whoa.... no need to bring Big Ben Godsend into this conversation now...

And I find it hilarious you are bringing Roethlisberger into this conversation. lololololol. Talk about the irony of you making that comment...

O did he not actually rape those two women? O i'm sorry, I guess I was just blindly believing what some articles produced by mass media concocted and decided to present it as fact, despite the lack of evidence. Silly me! Is that wrong?

Sorry, I didn't think falsely accusing somebody based on shoddy evidence would upset people! Geez! It sure upset a lot of people. I guess doing that is pretty wrong

O did he not actually rape those two women? O i'm sorry, I guess I was just blindly believing what some articles produced by mass media concocted and decided to present it as fact, despite the lack of evidence. Silly me! Is that wrong?

Well, he went to Miami so I assume he knows how to rape

Innocent until proven guilty... this is 'Merica

Saddening.

Just so I understand your opinion, Detroit. Are you saying you believe Sandusky was molesting kids but didn't molest the kid in the incident on campus? I just want to make sure that is what you believe. I don't care about whether the charge stuck in court or not, i want to know what you think happened in that lockerroom shower that day or what didn't. I will hang up and listen.

Jfc

I didn't realize people had gone back to hero worshiping Paterno by coming up with scenarios where he handled this right

He did the absolute bare minimum he was required to do. What more do you want from him?

Yea cause he knew exactly what was happening he should have used the power of hindsight to stop it. He heard allegations and report it go ahead and scapegoat him for what others neglected to do. CNN wants you to

I used to go back and forth with Duds on this

You have a pick in the NFL

These guys are available

Lenny Fournette
Kareem Hunt
Saquon Barkley
Derrius Guice
Buddy Love

Who do you take before hittin the 'Quon? Hit the Quon....

To answer, prolly Guice...depends on offensive philosophy though. Hunt or McCaffrey if you develop space

I used to go back and forth with Duds on this

You have a pick in the NFL

These guys are available

Lenny Fournette
Kareem Hunt
Saquon Barkley
Derrius Guice
Buddy Love

Who do you take before hittin the 'Quon? Hit the Quon....

That is another great thing about Barkley this year ... he isn't even the leading rusher among people with Quon in their name. Nope. He couldn't even do that. TaQuon Marshall is averaging about 12 more yards per game than Barkley. Hahaha his under performance knows no bounds.

Also, someone might want to tell Franklin that Barkley is the best player in the nation. Franklin obviously believes he is not as durable as Rocky Long believes Penny is, that is for sure. Either Franklin is a bad coach or Barkley is overrated, or both. But I don't think Franklin can be a good coach AND Barkley can be the best in the nation as an every down back based on the touches Franklin is giving him. But he puts him in at kick return ... tells you all you need to know about his running between the tackles.

Someone text me when Detroit answers the question about what he thinks happened in that shower that day and if he thinks Sandusky molested kids other places. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back