Saquon Barkley Scouting Report by VirginiaCavs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't talk about psu objectively on the forum, i honestly tried. Despite my disagreement I wanted to dignify the blame others assigned to me for my role in the lack of objectivity surrounding psu. I watched footage and listed strengths and weaknesses. Just trying to stick to empirical evidence like I did with Fromm. By putting vk on ignore I honestly thought we'd have a reasonable discussion. So many smart guys here. I had thought better of you bar and i think it's absurd that a group of adults can't discuss psu.

And no i won't report you threatened me with ban if i did plus i'm sure your colleagues are too loyal to you, if you're saying i should report you. Maybe they'll turn on me as a "fan boy" for depicting saquon's strengths and weaknesses.

Detroit for top poster. He is the man.
But im biased there.
So sk second place
Detroit is a good poster but I think he has some family life now...less than 80 posts this whole year...

s--k will be up there in the college football awards, no doubt.

You can't be serious with this comment.

I don't remember much about AP and don't really follow nfl anymore, so sorry for my ignorance in nfl history and nfl comparisons. But saquon's leg drive and ability to truck and fall forward I feel gets neglected in convo

I don't remember much about AP and don't really follow nfl anymore, so sorry for my ignorance in nfl history and nfl comparisons. But saquon's leg drive and ability to truck and fall forward I feel gets neglected in convo
Let's not compare him to one of the all time NFL greats just yet. He's not even in the show.

Let's not compare him to one of the all time NFL greats just yet. He's not even in the show.
Exactly.

A.P. is/was a physical freak entering the league.

Btw, A.P Freshman year...

over 1900 yards rushing with 15 TD's.

Now, THAT, is a running back.

This guy that used to play in the NFL. You know, one of the best ever. Goes by the name of Barry Sanders.
Football was just invented about 4 years ago...

or we can say 8 years ago...would explain why he likes Sparty.

You are more than welcome to report me to any of the moderators.

I talked to bar and nothing further will be reported, were going to keep this one 'in house' with the people in this area. Why bring in any outsiders or experts to take a look?

I literally do not care for James Franklin.

That is it.

As a kid we all laughed at PSU coming to big ten like they would take over the conference. It was funny.

That is it for me and PSU.

My links were for a RB playing behind a worse oline...

Just another debunking of your Barkley praise....

I literally do not care for James Franklin.

That is it.

As a kid we all laughed at PSU coming to big ten like they would take over the conference. It was funny.

That is it for me and PSU.

I'm not a fan of his road record vs ranked teams

It is doesn't matter what anyone puts...

You will argue opposite. And you know it.

Season is 10 weeks old...

It is doesn't matter what anyone puts...

You will argue opposite. And you know it.

Season is 10 weeks old...

Not true. I agree with everything Detroit says. You will say anything bad against PSU. I agree with users like sk on other matters as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back