Rod's NBL Round 7

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Overall YTD (21-12-0) +33.40 units

Late start to the round for me this week due to a few things but will have a look through the remaining games this weekend including tonight.

u202.5 Kings v Crocs

Crocs +11.5 over Kings (3)

Good luck, big guy! I´m tailing you on these two, I´m so bored today at the office...:D

lol the joys of betting on Aussie ball, the league is shameful in terms of providing livescoring this season. Actually its been the case for the past few seasons now.

Under cashes, the Crocs line no good

+1.5 to start the round, back later for tomorrow's games.

Starting off in the first game down in Melbourne. May tac on a play in Adelaide as well in a little while as well

Crocs +14 over Tigers

o202.5 Tigers v Crocs (3)

Whilst the Crocs got blown out last night and now face the best team on a B2b, the Crocs faced a similar scenario last season and managed to make the second game more of a contest. Simply taking advantge of the inflated line now as a result of last night with the Crocs, this game should have been at the +/- 12 mark similar to last night and believe it actually was yesterday at centrebet before they pulled it down and repriced it.

No real theory behind the over other than the fact that Tigers generally bring it down a bit in terms of D whenever they play a lesser standard team. Can see this one being a bit of a loose contest for the majority of the game.

'Sup Jiggy good to see you around.

Crocs cashes, over no good.

Similar to last night small gain for the day. Back tomorrow.

Just capped the Sunday games and playing the full card.

As always all plays are standard 5 units unless otherwise stated, lets roll,

Hawks +7.5 over Dragons

o206.5 Dragons v Hawks (3)

Taipans -4.5 over Blaze

Wildcats -9.5 over Slingers

I may bump up a couple of these plays before tipoff.

Line in the Taipans game has gone down a full point. Adding more on the Snakes at that line

Taipans -3.5 over Blaze (2)

Hawks and the over cashes with thew Taipans and Wildcats failing to show up on the road.

Will do a round recap in a bit

Back