Road to the Derby

Was fan of Commando last summer as I got to watch her live at Spa, great horse, I still like her but she had it her own way in all her wins, i like Puca in Oaks

I am in abt 2 more groups. And need Duke and UK then UK to win it all in both for some B iG Money

Drunkenly filled out my brackets at 4am that Thursday, woke up middle of the night and remembered to do a couple of em..didn't even check after day 1 thinking they were shit. Got a call this week saying I'm in first, will win if Wisky doesn't win it all. Picked final 4 correctly and don't remember doing it at all, I never pick a bunch of 1s and have no idea why I put Sparty in there...that said I'm pretty big on Wisky +6

My wife has a pick 4 open right now started w/ R7,
she chanted 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 who do you appreciate? So she played it for $1
she is now 2 for 2

Drunkenly filled out my brackets at 4am that Thursday, woke up middle of the night and remembered to do a couple of em..didn't even check after day 1 thinking they were shit. Got a call this week saying I'm in first, will win if Wisky doesn't win it all. Picked final 4 correctly and don't remember doing it at all, I never pick a bunch of 1s and have no idea why I put Sparty in there...that said I'm pretty big on Wisky +6
Go UK and here's to a win at the buzzer to cover your +6

Back