****Rio Olympics 2016 In-Game****

she's the fucking worst

Cprw3PcXEAEz_P3.jpg

I need some Mojo for Michelle Carter tonight.
Especially , with the soccer team making a stinky.

Hope Solo should shut her mouth. First wanting better pay since the US Women's team is so much better then the men, now she is making classless comments.
Also lets not forget her domestic abuse issues...she's lucky she has a job cause when we look at some players such as Ray Rice, Solo is one previlege fucker

Hope solo comments are funny basically Ronaldo"s about Iceland without the coward . Twitter once again having a field day

I guess the books don't pay until the Olympics are over?
Interesting. THe results aren't gonna change.

A defiant Gatlin won his heat in the quickest time -10.01 seconds - and then declared: "I don't even know who Lilly King is." is'

what?? that's terrible so if there's changes for doping or whatever reason that changes the payout also, wow that sucks

I thought about doping changing the results. Considering what happened to the Russian team, maybe everyone else cleared beforehand?
How 'bout this...........did they ask for all the "Reggie Bush to win Heisman" money back?

I thought about doping changing the results. Considering what happened to the Russian team, maybe everyone else cleared beforehand?
How 'bout this...........did they ask for all the "Reggie Bush to win Heisman" money back?

If they still haven't paid you then contact them and tell them the general rule is "pay on podium", and medals have been awarded

If they still haven't paid you then contact them and tell them the general rule is "pay on podium", and medals have been awarded

Thanks, Alan.
They said it had been graded.
I gave them the ticket and said it needed to be graded in my favor.
All taken care of.

Good luck

I need the women's VBall team now to go 2-1. But I have my profit with the Michelle Carter hit.

Track is my love and I have no action. Disappointed.

I think the Women's 100 will be a great race.

How has there not been a brawl in this Brazil/Colombia match yet? It's like they want to come to blows every couple minutes

LOL. The medal presentation for Phelps last gold has been pushed to the next hour at the request of NBC so that the hour can get a ratings boost

I have to watch it with British commentators...on nbcsports.com nonetheless. It's a fucking medal ceremony.

This whole thing being delayed, and being West having to watch it online because local NBC is just now showing the womens' 50 free is such a joke. It's not like we're not getting blasted with phone notifications these days in real time...and can't even access the NBC feed online.

These two people calling it online had to "check their notes" that it was his 23rd gold...then they said they didn't believe it and had to take another look. What the fuck is this?

Can't wait to see the actual NBC feed of the race that I saw over an hour ago...in a couple hours with people that know what the fuck they're talking about. Rowdy Gaines or whatever ftw

Michael Jordan #23
Michael Phelps 23 golds

Greatness is infrequent, seems a good night to play Red 23 on the roulette table if you're near one

Is there a scheduled start for the 100? I need to run to the store and don't want to miss it, yet can't wait around all night

Back