****Rio Olympics 2016 In-Game****

HAHAHAHAH and this dumb bitch keeps whining about equal pay. I hope she never has kids or there would be a case of child abuse. plus the most unforgiving position in all of sports? Get real halfwit...you fucked up deal with it.

Hope Solo after a 2-2 draw against Colombia in which she made a rare mistake on a free kick for one goal: "It always stings. If I ever have kids, they will not become a goalkeeper, I assure you that. I don't wish it on anybody. I think it's the most unforgiving position in all of sports."

HAHAHAHAH and this dumb bitch keeps whining about equal pay. I hope she never has kids or there would be a case of child abuse. plus the most unforgiving position in all of sports? Get real halfwit...you fucked up deal with it.

Hope Solo after a 2-2 draw against Colombia in which she made a rare mistake on a free kick for one goal: "It always stings. If I ever have kids, they will not become a goalkeeper, I assure you that. I don't wish it on anybody. I think it's the most unforgiving position in all of sports."

Her kids would fall right out of those meat curtains during birth. might get dropped on their heads if the doctors aren't careful.

Im watching Bill Maher

He said "Donald Trump said that Putin used the n-word about Obama.....NO ONE has seen this anywhere"

Alex....you have a gun to your head. You think Putin has called Obama a n-word?

youtube bill maher/george will ,real quick clip when he was on a sunday show...that is funny shit

my bad

wanted to ask alex tho

this belongs in politics but I'll say that all black people are called by the n word in Russia. Not specifically to be derogatory, that's just what black people are called. That's it

Ricky Velez@RickyVelez <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 37m37 minutes ago</small>
The Internet is an amazing place

Cpij7fNXgAE64LE.jpg

Will be shocked if Katie doesn't absolutely crush her WR tomorrow night

And I'll let you all tell me about it while I wait three hours to watch it

Man has Spain fallen in basketball. Might just go win-less in a group w/ Nigeria.

Oddsmakers weren't even close on this one.

Canadian announcer called the whole 4th leg of thst like lochte was Phelps and was shocked thst Phelps wasn't even gonna medal

Embarrassing

Back