****Rio Olympics 2016 In-Game****

a few things will have to happen, he will need to increase his avg cadence of 282 to at least 295-300
He should technically be able to run lower than 9.10

His stride is so much longer.
The Americans are so muscle bound, their first 20 steps look like the stride of an old white man out jogging.
The other factor would be that Bolt has to keep his head forward and not look to out grin the competition.

My fave in the 400 is James, but it's -150 and didn't want that.
Thompson in the women's deuce, but shes -150 as well.
Last I looked.

His stride is so much longer.
The Americans are so muscle bound, their first 20 steps look like the stride of an old white man out jogging.
The other factor would be that Bolt has to keep his head forward and not look to out grin the competition.

My fave in the 400 is James, but it's -150 and didn't want that.
Thompson in the women's deuce, but shes -150 as well.
Last I looked.

It has nothing to do with stride length...Stride Length is a by product of angle of fall and gravitational torque.
Bolt's height is his massive advantage, his angle of fall upon support is 21.5 degrees if he were to max that out to 22.5 and with a 320 cadence he would be hitting close to under 9 seconds.

Bolt's hammy injury really took it's toll, look at Yohan Blake, lots of hype and he got injured and has been shit the last 2 seasons.
All I want to see is Bolt running absolutely non stop the full 100m, he has pulled up 70-80m but hey he wins by such a large length I can understand. But then again I hope his mind is set about being absolutely untouchable for decades to come.

that was my event---only it was 440 then.
Not fast enough to win, but fast enough to be on the team.

9 points in the last 57 seconds of that Brazil Nigeria game kills my under 2H play and lands right on the # at 82...unbelievable

So far I have heard the following American complaints this Olympics:

Calling Ashton Eaton a traitor for wearing Canada gear while supporting his wife.
Hope Solo calling Sweden cowards for playing a defensive game.

NOW after last night Americans are calling Shaunae Miller a cheater and unprofessional. for diving across the finish line.

When are the other rounds? I obviously have to watch online, nothing live here at all

So far I have heard the following American complaints this Olympics:

Calling Ashton Eaton a traitor for wearing Canada gear while supporting his wife.
Hope Solo calling Sweden cowards for playing a defensive game.

NOW after last night Americans are calling Shaunae Miller a cheater and unprofessional. for diving across the finish line.

Not our fault Canada is only good at ice skating

my friend is in Rio doing make up for a lot of the Canadian athletes. She's dear friends with Brianne, I asked her awhile back to get an Ashton Eaton autograph but now I told her I want the Canada hat he was wearing and signed!

So looking forward to this Croatia - Serbia game.

Took Croatia +5 in what I expect will be a tight game.

Would have been great to see a full strength Yugoslavian National Team up against the Americans.

Bolt can absolutely nut all over that WR in the final if he wants to tomorrow night lol

Puts on a show erry time

Gatlin hahahahaha fail
I caught the tail end of the heat....but all I can say, and sorry if its repetitive, these athletes have been pure class imo. Great people and hard working and supportive of each other....i am sure there are exceptions, but good people working hard; admirable

For a lane 8 to beat Michael Johnson's WR the other night in the 400, might be one of the most incredible things I've ever seen

Back