****Rio Olympics 2016 In-Game****

does anyone know what happened to Missy Franklin?

Read an article how her family basically blames it on her busy schedule. Does school. So much charity stuff for hospitals and things like thst

A marketing guy said if she went pro after London instead of to cal she would have made 5-10 million

Now she's average

Read an article how her family basically blames it on her busy schedule. Does school. So much charity stuff for hospitals and things like thst

A marketing guy said if she went pro after London instead of to cal she would have made 5-10 million

Now she's average

reading some stuff now

this writer I'm reading blames it on the NCAA for making her decide

it's time someone takes the NCAA to task as the most fucked up organization in the world

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250);"> Follow</button>

Elliotte FriedmanVerified account@FriedgeHNIC
I'm sorry everyone. I blew it. No excuses

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250);"> Follow</button>

Elliotte FriedmanVerified account@FriedgeHNIC
I'm sorry everyone. I blew it. No excuses

Lol is he black by any chance?

CpoBqf9UsAMDlT3.jpg

I did swim team one year in middle school refused to wear a speedo , I sucked at it, I could never master the flip turn

Simone was the highlight (and Phelps, of course). It was great to see....she seemed like a wonderful person too. Makes a great story & deservedly so.

And, the American girl/woman who won the gold in judo can be added to the ever-expanding list of women who could kick my ass...that's when you know you are getting old, weak and slow; my reaction time is starting to get as slow as a koala bear.

Last edited:
Back