****Rio Olympics 2016 In-Game****

I want Brazil to win but seems obvious to me that Germany gonna get them in the final

Can't say I'm unhappy with the new Man City acquisition at all

He ran 19.58 while laughing the last 15 meters, that was one of the greatest heats with De Grasse I've ever seen...funny shit

It was actually a 19.78 but I agree but touching 19.19 is going to be crazy. He will try for it since its his last Olympics but I dont think he will. Might see like a 19.3 - 19.4

Bookmaker props for tonight

19.49 or less (-130)
19.50 or above (+110)

Will World Record be Broken
Yes +500
No -700

I would take the under. He's going to teach that Canadian a lesson and dust his ass. Hopefully he doesn't showboat with a 10 meter lead at the end like he did in the 100.

Hmmm you taking the Yes GLB?
I mean to finish less than 19.49 and considering De Grasse has the tendency to really finish the race, could see him really pushing Bolt on edge

I would take 19.5 O.
From the way he answered the question of if we would see another 19.19, he seems to know what that peak was like and isn't capable of that.
Just going by the way he said it. Like he knows he's still faster than everyone, but doesn't feel that extra space out there.

Be a great event.

The women's VBall team let me down so I lost that future.

Bolt has significantly regressed that's for sure, the opportunities for him to run 9.20 were present but ultimately fame and injury got to his head. I study/review running videos as part of my work and it's very intriguing to see the minor changes he has made since his injury.
He still has a significant angle of fall compared to the rest, but his cadence is still a lot slower then the rest of the field but it doesn't mean it's a draw back for him because he has the height.

I lean towards Under 19.49. I think that this being his last ever individual race in the Olympics and tries to break his record. Im going to bet it and just trying to decide which way.

My bets for tonight

Usain Bolt 19.49 or less (-140)
De Grasse does not Win Silver +200
Lemaitre (-161) vs. Martina
Muhammed to win 400M Hurdles -325

Back