Rest of February Discussion Thread ...

Lbj says he’s ‘activated’ playoff intensity. Probably lays a dud tomorrow once everyone starts backing him again

Lbj says he’s ‘activated’ playoff intensity. Probably lays a dud tomorrow once everyone starts backing him again

Ah, the Zero Dark Thirty bullshit activated again for LeInstagram.

Hopefully the league doesn't buy in and go Ghost of Stern although I wouldn't mind seeing the Dubs crush him again in a playoff series.

A Houston v Lakers series would be hella-fun too.

C's take on the 1 seed in Milwaukee....Kyrie the Diva may play....I guess he only plays in all star games these days....I'm pretty sure he will play and the C's play well against good opponents....Kyrie went public again and basically said the young guys have their priorities in the wrong place and they should develop more of a team first attitude....he's right but I wish he would find a better way to get the message across....total seems a bit high (227.5) as the C's should continue their recent commitment to D....and I kinda like the 5 points when looking how well the C's have played the elite

Like that game last year for a points milestone I think we all took his points prop? The last home game before a trip... A LeBron special.

Ah, the Zero Dark Thirty bullshit activated again for LeInstagram.

Hopefully the league doesn't buy in and go Ghost of Stern although I wouldn't mind seeing the Dubs crush him again in a playoff series.

A Houston v Lakers series would be hella-fun too.
LMAO "Leinstagram"

Heard on the Doug Kezirian "Behind the Bets" pod yesterday that NBA favs of 12 or more are something like 52-16 ATS this year? Warriors fit the bill tonight.

Thank the lord hardens streak is done! And lbj loses another one and soon will go to Instagram to blame his teammates

C's up north tonight to take on the Raps who have been beat by the C's last two times....both off 2 losses...impossible game to judge imo....C's play good teams well but the team itself is dysfunctional...over/under tough to figure as well as these two put some points up last time I think...but I would lean under with them both off 2 losses

OK, so this I my reasoning: Antetotokoumnpo was activated for tonight’s game vs Lakers, and Rotoworld is saying the big guy will probably be rested vs the Jazz tomorrow night. I’m wondering why would the Bucks would activate Antetokounmpo tonight instead of tomorrow night? But regardless of the answer, I think the activation for tonight indicates the Bucks give a crap about winning tonight's game, which they should be able to do...if they give a crap...

Back