Raiders and Lions Thread

Boycotting the nfl until they fix this stupid helmet rule

If touchdown tommy wanted to play in a leather helmet that had a screen on the side of it which showed bobby kraft climaxing post pump at orchids of asia they'd allow it, but AB csnt use the helmet hes used his whole career

Fair enough...

Didn't Tom have his own helmet too that he had to give up a few years back?

He found a new one, which AB hasnt, also it doesnt really matter since touching tommy touchdowns head comes with a 15 yard penalty and likely a 6 game suspension, so he wont get touched

Meanwhile AB is going over the middle, putting his body in danger every play, he wants to feel comfortable

If he wasnt a raider this isnt a story, the helmet gets grandfathered in

When the nhl made it so players had to wear buckets and then like 10 years later visors, they grandfathered it in, so real men could let the sick flow out of its cage while they where going bar down top cheese where grandma kept the good treats

We can make this the official raiders and lions thread though

two proud franchises that are probably a year away from return to glory

This raiders squad could be made up of 53 pro bowlers but with the schedule the league has given us, its gonna be hard

I'm very happy with the direction though, the D has added some real talent in Ferrell and abrahams and martin. Conley and hurst already look like cornerstones to build around, still cant believe hurst lasted that long when every major medical team that checked gave him the A OK. Arden key I think makes a leap year 2, he will be situational pass rusher, but I cant see 7 or 8 sacks. Maxx crosby may be a year away, but hes an all motor de too.

Offense is improved, the line should be much better, although losing gabe Jackson for the first 4-6 weeks hurts. Jacob's looks very good, proper 3 down back. Waller could be a breakout TE, especially in fantasy. So this year is mostly about seeing if Carr is the guy from 2016 once he has some decent talent with him, or if hes the guy from last year who struggled. Either way we find out this year for sure, he can be cut if needed next offseason with minimal cap issues.

Best of luck to our friends detroit in the match this week

Let's hope for a good clean game, no injuries, and fun had by all

Back