+100
+135U 37½
Aug 21 Mon 2023

07:00 PM
431Baltimore Ravens-3
-155O 38½
432Washington Commanders+3
+135U 38½

Gotta play ravens don’t we? Don’t think I can pass them up at -155 , or -3 but I prefer ml, look no further than last week where Brown came in and threw a pick 6 to make it a 1 point game, ravens still shoulda covered seeing how they got a 45 yard td run called back when they were icing the games!!!

sounds like browns and eagles got majority their 1st team work in the joint practices. Neither Watson or Dobbs will be playing for browns, don’t think there be many if any starters playing. So that means DTR will start and play at least a half i would think, one half for him one for mond is my assumption but I don’t know for sure. I know DTR has been great in preseason but this a whole different spot starting, even if it mostly eagles guys battling for 1st and 2nd team reps, or guys battling to make the roster this be a big step up in class compared to the waiters and bus boys he been lighting up so far! For most part it sounded like eagles d has been working the browns offense in the joint practices, sounds bout right as I don’t think browns offense is gonna be all that good,

Im not as sure about eagles plans for who will be playing tonight but can’t imagine we see much of anyone on the offensive side since I think everything pretty much written in stone for them and they got their work in the last few days. Lot of Book? That won’t equate to much offense!! Seems like a battle for depth guys before the next round of cuts.

Really don’t expect to see much offense in this game. For me under 37.5 makes the most sense.

Gotta play ravens don’t we? Don’t think I can pass them up at -155 , or -3 but I prefer ml, look no further than last week where Brown came in and threw a pick 6 to make it a 1 point game, ravens still shoulda covered seeing how they got a 45 yard td run called back when they were icing the games!!!
They also f’n started Josh Johnson over Huntley.

That’s why I’m not big into whatever Philly did to lose by 1. They should have gotten blown out if you have a half of Huntley and no late p6.

Book sucks. I would take the points if he’s starting. I have to think MM gets the start though.

sounds like browns and eagles got majority their 1st team work in the joint practices. Neither Watson or Dobbs will be playing for browns, don’t think there be many if any starters playing. So that means DTR will start and play at least a half i would think, one half for him one for mond is my assumption but I don’t know for sure. I know DTR has been great in preseason but this a whole different spot starting, even if it mostly eagles guys battling for 1st and 2nd team reps, or guys battling to make the roster this be a big step up in class compared to the waiters and bus boys he been lighting up so far! For most part it sounded like eagles d has been working the browns offense in the joint practices, sounds bout right as I don’t think browns offense is gonna be all that good,

Im not as sure about eagles plans for who will be playing tonight but can’t imagine we see much of anyone on the offensive side since I think everything pretty much written in stone for them and they got their work in the last few days. Lot of Book? That won’t equate to much offense!! Seems like a battle for depth guys before the next round of cuts.

Really don’t expect to see much offense in this game. For me under 37.5 makes the most sense.

Starting completely different, agree. Would prefer to have heard he’s playing the entire 2h and to just take them 2h ML or something like that.

Book sucks. I would take the points if he’s starting. I have to think MM gets the start though.

Yea I don’t think he starting just that thee a good possibility they let him play longer, unless they already okie they cutting him? I can’t see much reason they play Marriota much, what the point? They already know what he is and I’m sure penciled in as the backup.

Yea I don’t think he starting just that thee a good possibility they let him play longer, unless they already okie they cutting him? I can’t see much reason they play Marriota much, what the point? They already know what he is and I’m sure penciled in as the backup.

True. He played last week a bit. Just not sure. I’ll find out!

Starting completely different, agree. Would prefer to have heard he’s playing the entire 2h and to just take them 2h ML or something like that.

If he was playing 2nd half I def wouldn’t have liked the under as much. I expect they probably play Mond the 2nd half? Not sure just a guess, pretty rare anyone plays more than a half in preseason. Mond vs book 2nd half with everyone getting their work in the joint practices the last few days kinda screams “let’s just get the fuck outta here”!

Kc and Steelers few the teams im aware of not doing joint practices at all this year so I’d expect to see more of the starters in their games, I assume their opponents will also play starters a bit longer since they didn’t get any joint practice work this week. I’ve heard kc plans on starters playing quite a bit, heard same for bills vs Steelers.

I don’t buy Mahomes will play all that much, maybe that the plan coming in but the minute he pulls something like last week where he took off running and took a hit id bet Andy decides that enough!! My assumption would be kc wants to see a td drive, when that comes mahomes be done.

I heard bills starters expected to play a
half but don’t know how concrete that is?

I def lean Steelers as small dogs, I think the 1st team can hang and once they get into backups I’ll take Steelers qb room over Barkley and Kyle Allen.

Im glad I got tonight’s total fairly early, I see it nose diving as folks figure out who playing. Down to 35 now! That kinda pushing it, much happier with u37.5 even tho I could def see this being a 17-13 kinda game. Nice to have a little more cushion where a fluky score doesn’t ruin it.

Feel like this line is sort of high. But I don’t know anything about Eagles QB plans.

I love DTR pre season but against 2s and not 4s who knows? Don’t trust Mond at all.

If Mariota is playing the 1h I’d bet the eagles vs the browns backups. Like DTR but prefer him later in the game. If I find out McKee is behind Mariota and not Book, then I’ll play full game.

I can’t find anything on eagles

Im just going off the fact they had a couple hard joint practices and browns not playing ppl, I doubt eagles would play starters in this situation. Sounded like the Dlines were winning more often than not in practice, no sense getting their qb’s hit.

Don’t really know wtf to do with the 2 Friday games.

Falcons laying -6.5 seems redic but there no question the guys battling for bungals backup qb job are pretty bad! I believe I read Siemian will get the start this week, browning started week 1 and those the only 2 that played, they managed 4 fgs total with the td coming on a pick 6. Cincy d got roasted over and over again last week, they sat a lot of starters, maybe they have something to prove this week? Atl qb room not exactly scaring anyone, maybe bungals d will fair better against a run heavy team? There no way I’d lay -6.5 on a preseason game, kinda lean under but I did also read Siemian will likely get the bonus of having some the stud wrs catching his passes, still don’t think he very good but if bungals are searching for their backup then there a chance the game script has them throwing a lot of passes. Atl pass d was solid last week but they faced a fish team w bad qbs and backup wrs. Only way I think I could go is taking the points w cincy but it probably better just to pass.

Havnt seen much about panthers/giants so I have no idea. I do think I saw both teams starters playing but dunno for how long? Maybe get to see how giants gonna use Waller, that was a underrated pickup that should def help Jones keep improving.

Don’t really know wtf to do with the 2 Friday games.

Falcons laying -6.5 seems redic but there no question the guys battling for bungals backup qb job are pretty bad! I believe I read Siemian will get the start this week, browning started week 1 and those the only 2 that played, they managed 4 fgs total with the td coming on a pick 6. Cincy d got roasted over and over again last week, they sat a lot of starters, maybe they have something to prove this week? Atl qb room not exactly scaring anyone, maybe bungals d will fair better against a run heavy team? There no way I’d lay -6.5 on a preseason game, kinda lean under but I did also read Siemian will likely get the bonus of having some the stud wrs catching his passes, still don’t think he very good but if bungals are searching for their backup then there a chance the game script has them throwing a lot of passes. Atl pass d was solid last week but they faced a fish team w bad qbs and backup wrs. Only way I think I could go is taking the points w cincy but it probably better just to pass.

Havnt seen much about panthers/giants so I have no idea. I do think I saw both teams starters playing but dunno for how long? Maybe get to see how giants gonna use Waller, that was a underrated pickup that should def help Jones keep improving.
Lay it Bengals have no depth

Need to try and find out what Miami gonna do w starters, seeing how they having joint practices this week I kinda doubt they play, if they do not much. Texans gonna keep playing Stroud which screams 1st half under to me. Even if fish did play offensive starters I don’t think this coach the type who will show much of his offense. Don’t want to play the whole game cause I expect Mills will continue beating 2nd and 3rd string defenders. Maybe Texans full game considering that but think I like 1st half under,

I didn't watch, haven't watched much preseason, but looks like Jax is good with Rourke at QB when he comes in. Good in CFL last year and good last week vs Dallas

I can’t find anything on who fish gonna play today. sounds like fish d mostly got the better of Texans offense during the joint practices which is no surprise as we saw how quickly pats had pressure in week 1. It does sound like fish lacking players at corner tho, they lost a lot in 1 on 1s but when they had a pass rush to help things were going their way. I kinda doubt Stroud puts points up if he facing the fish 1st team d, but if he gets to play backups it sounds like Miami lacking depth at DB, not sure if that will matter or not but you gotta like Mills chances of looking good when he gets his chance.

Dunno what has changed to move the bills/Steelers line to pick? I def liked Steelers getting a few points, I still like them at pk just cause I think they have a sizable edge in the qb room after starters leave.

Sounded like colts were gonna play starters while Fields not playing for bears. Bears qb room is not scaring anyone amd ya gotta love Minshew chances of continuing to shine vs backups and guys trying to make the team! Anytime you can get a guy like him playing against bums it probably a decent bet he gonna move the ball. Colts have several guys after Richardson that can move the ball, I don’t often lay these kind of points but Indy -5 feels like a decent play.

Dunno what has changed to move the bills/Steelers line to pick? I def liked Steelers getting a few points, I still like them at pk just cause I think they have a sizable edge in the qb room after starters leave.

Bills QBs are pretty solid. Matty USC is a solid 3.

Leaning Bills 1h in that one if we get 1.5 quarters of starters. But I don't trust we'll actually see that if they score on a nice drive quickly.

I can’t find anything on who fish gonna play today. sounds like fish d mostly got the better of Texans offense during the joint practices which is no surprise as we saw how quickly pats had pressure in week 1. It does sound like fish lacking players at corner tho, they lost a lot in 1 on 1s but when they had a pass rush to help things were going their way. I kinda doubt Stroud puts points up if he facing the fish 1st team d, but if he gets to play backups it sounds like Miami lacking depth at DB, not sure if that will matter or not but you gotta like Mills chances of looking good when he gets his chance.

That game is hard to figure, for sure. Losing 19-3 to the Falcons looks real bad, too! Riddler a bum

Again Willis and Levis expected to rotate series all game long. Hard to pass that up once 2 pick Nick Mullens leaves the game for Jaren Hall who isn't good at football.

No Fields and I would expect a decent amount of Richardson and Minshew - who should be able to do something offensively unlike that trashbox Ridder.

That game is hard to figure, for sure. Losing 19-3 to the Falcons looks real bad, too! Riddler a bum

Meh, I don’t read much from one preseason game to the next. Looks like Tua and starters playing some, Stroud still not putting up much in the way of points. 1st half under probably woulda been ok but I don’t mind erring on side of caution in preseason. If stroud plays the entire half it would be super tempting to back houston in the 2nd, sounds like fish don’t have a lot of secondary depth so I’d expect Mills to have a good 2nd half.

Bills QBs are pretty solid. Matty USC is a solid 3.

Leaning Bills 1h in that one if we get 1.5 quarters of starters. But I don't trust we'll actually see that if they score on a nice drive quickly.

I’d bet both teams starters probably leave after a td drive. I prefer Steelers qb room to bills by a mile after the starters of course.

No Fields and I would expect a decent amount of Richardson and Minshew - who should be able to do something offensively unlike that trashbox Ridder.

Hate laying the points but I see no other way to go. Minshew should own this game, I dunno how much they plan on playing Richardson? I’d prefer more Minshew but the longer Richardson plays the easier the competition will be when Minshew comes in. Even if Elinger gets the 4th he not so bad for a cleanup guy in preseason.

So we firing on Texans live soon? Happy football season bank - working on college ball much more this offseason

I havnt had a ton of time but starting to read up and listen to things for ncaa. Already like a few the week 0 games, lol.

Now that fish took starters out houston anytime, I kinda prefer stroud to be gone, I’m getting ready to go across river so I’ll grab them whenever I have the chance long as they still down. I see fish in scoring range. Should work out where I play houston a bit at half.

Texans +15.5., im a little concerned the way fish run game is killing them but I def like mills vs fish backup secondary.

Played Texans too soon. Stroud I figured would have been yanked sooner.

Mfers just looked to be running out clock and bust one for 65 yards, lol, houston run d not looking good. I still think mills will spark some life. I just didn’t want to play houston till stroud was out cause figured he wouldn’t score shit.

I’ve seen mills bounce 2-3 passes off these clowns hands and or face mask, lol. That wasn’t a good one.

3-1 today if colts hold on! Just lost the Texans halftime play, hit Steelers, kc 1st qrtr, and hopefully colts! That 4-1 for week, 7-2 overall :). Love the preseason

Im assuming they still plan on playing the game tonight in la? I’ve heard talks bout not playing cause the storm but sounds like it gonna happen. I’m assuming starters won’t play, they had the joint practices and I know Staley thoughts on this so I’m sure Hebert won’t play, if chargers don’t play starters I assume neither will saints. I’m assuming it gonna be Winston for a half and Heaner in the 2nd half. I’ve actually read enough to be confident in the Heaner part, if he playing a half I don’t really know who else would play a half other than Winston? Heaner had mixed results last week but he came thru in the clutch. Perry should get a lot of run at wr for saints as he moves up the depth chart, I like him a lot. Assuming we might see a lot of max Duggan and his fellow tcu wr for chargers, I’ll take Heaner and Perry over those 2 so for me it saints or nothing. Winston over stick and Heaner over Duggan in its simplest terms.

Back