Preseason Week 2 Discussion

Something fishy going on with ravens game, I can only assume Lamar or Huntley not gonna play and it just be Johnson and brown? Only way that line makes sense. I’ll have to try and figure out who playing, a team who has won 24 straight is only -1!?!?!?

Something fishy going on with ravens game, I can only assume Lamar or Huntley not gonna play and it just be Johnson and brown? Only way that line makes sense. I’ll have to try and figure out who playing, a team who has won 24 straight is only -1!?!?!?

No Lamar and Huntley is out hurt. A half of JJ and then a half of AB. JJ is capable. Not sure of Brown. Think the run could be over? If they hadn’t have won 24 in a row I think Washington would be a lock!

No Lamar and Huntley is out hurt. A half of JJ and then a half of AB. JJ is capable. Not sure of Brown. Think the run could be over? If they hadn’t have won 24 in a row I think Washington would be a lock!

A half of brown would most likely be ugly, could they pull something like chargers tonight and only play the one qb?

Sounds like we are gonna see a half of brown after Johnson plays the 1st half. I can’t bet ravens but not sure I can bring myself to be against them, lol. Lean under but think I rather play ravens team total under, DK doesn’t have that out yet, only issue is given the total and line im guessing it won’t even be 20.5? Probably 19.5? With a couple good joint practices you wouidnt think Washington will play starters very long but havnt found anything about their plan. Brissett is obviously better than either the guys ravens gonna go with but don’t know if this be mainly his game or we see a bunch of Fromm? If the plan for a lot of Fromm the game under be perfectly fine with me.

Washington might be the right play here, I just dunno if I can bring myself to go against a team that has won 24 straight? It does have to end sometime and unlike last year where you could tell they wanted to break the record they now have it and probably wouidnt mind having it come to a end as that isn’t what they want preseason focus to be. Anthony brown damn near blew the streak with a pick 6 last week and sounds like he gonna play a entire half! He does have wheels to make plays but far as throwing the ball it not pretty. Sounds like Washington is gonna play starters, I wouldn’t expect them to go very long but they could give the backups a lead to work with: my biggest question is Fromm, I wouldn’t want to be on them with him playing a lot! They are still working on the oline tho, could be Brissett does play a large portion of the game to give them a better chance to evaluate?

Washington 1st half would solve the Fromm problem, of course that would also eliminate going against Brown. Assuming they telling the truth we would get commanders starters for at least a few drives, then probably Brissett rest the half, that a lot better than what it sounds like ravens gonna roll with.

Def a tough one.... Brown can cost them this game pretty easily but if he decides to scramble vs. 4s all second half he could be decent.

Jacoby doesn't excite me much playing with 2s and 3s.

Fromm trash.

I sort of think Ravens want this run to be over with, too, though. Feels like a get out of town type game.

Def a tough one.... Brown can cost them this game pretty easily but if he decides to scramble vs. 4s all second half he could be decent.

Jacoby doesn't excite me much playing with 2s and 3s.

Fromm trash.

I sort of think Ravens want this run to be over with, too, though. Feels like a get out of town type game.

I went 1st half just cause I don’t like the idea of Fromm either. Everything I have heard says Washington gonna play starters a few series, starters then Brissett with ravens playing Johnson the 1st half feels like advantage Washington. I agree I think streak ends just thinking we have a bigger edge in 1st half where commanders are still trying to set the tone with the young qb and new oc.

To your “get home quickly” point, I do like the under also, I was kinda hoping to play ravens team total under opposed to game but still don’t have those available. 1st half under 19.5 or game u37.5 both seem good to me.

Back