preseason/HOF

colts teasing me all day haven't pulled the trigger

regarding Ravens
mcsorley is out for preseason
so unless huntley goes full game we have to see jackson for a series or two
Minny looked so bad last week and I know cousins will play a bit but mond/browning looked so inept and Eason/Elinger battling for Indy

PJ Orange was a two-sport star at UNC in the 1970's.

I like the Texans as well, maybe Cowboys team under.
Dallas under looks solid. Still no dak means no competent qb. Baffles me that you have a guy coming off that brutal ankle injury and then dealing w the shoulder that Dallas didn’t invest in a veteran backup qb bc what they got is a whole lot of shit behind him

Dallas under looks solid. Still no dak means no competent qb. Baffles me that you have a guy coming off that brutal ankle injury and then dealing w the shoulder that Dallas didn’t invest in a veteran backup qb bc what they got is a whole lot of shit behind him
the under for the game could be in play
Fatmac is going to play the first string D in the first half.
That's not saying much, but only Amari is playing on first series offense(among notables).

I just hate doubling up on a game when I'm on a side.

6-1 weak too, 13-3 overall.

Not sure I will play much more, tho I may play the Bolts . Nothing I really like in these 3 games.
Expect me to change my mind.

NYG/Cleveland are having dress rehearsals next week. Maybe an under look? already been bet down.

New York Giants head coach Joe Judge has made his decision regarding player deployment in Sunday's preseason game against the Cleveland Browns, and as was the case last week, the majority of the starters will sit.

Judge's decision comes based on the quality of work individual players were able to get in during their joint practices with Cleveland this week, combined in part with a desire to avoid any unnecessary injuries occurring in a meaningless preseason game.

It's bullshit that these teams have to pay for travel and lodging

This preseason is a completely different level of awful

Week 1 please

It's bullshit that these teams have to pay for travel and lodging

This preseason is a completely different level of awful

Week 1 please
Both Rams games were brutal. Whats worse is when someone actually makes a play and suddenly he's the next coming.

Wednesday morning, Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin announced that Dwayne Haskins will get the start against the Carolina Panthers this Friday in the preseason finale.

Starting quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and backup Mason Rudolph are not expected to play. However, Josh Dobbs will get some playing time as he and Haskins battle it out for the third spot on the depth chart.

Haskins, the former 1st round pick out of Ohio State, has played in 16 career games and has thrown for 2,804 yards, 12 touchdowns, and 14 interceptions.

The Panthers will let Sam Darnold and the rest of the starting unit go for at least a quarter and possibly the entire first half.

Carolina and Pittsburgh will kick off at 7:30 p.m. EST at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte.

To date, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes has been on the field for 36 preseason snaps, and the new-look offensive line of Orland Brown, Joe Thuney, Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith and Lucas Niang has seen 52 plays together.

“We’ll play the ones for the first half, and then we’ll see about after that and go from there,” said Reid. “The one bonus is we got a lot of snaps last week (against the Arizona Cardinals), so I can do whatever we need to do for this game because of last week’s game.”

That could very well mean Mahomes and company exiting the game after a drive that ends in a touchdown — something they have yet to accomplish this preseason.

Once the first team exits — around the halfway mark — it will be time for the bubble players to make one final impression before the final 53-man roster cut, which is due by 3 p.m. Arrowhead Time on Tuesday. As is the case every year, what the fringe players show in the game’s third phase may make all the difference.

“I go back to what (special teams coordinator) [Dave] Toub said,” started Reid. “It’s important from this standpoint — that you always have two or three guys that make it on their special teams play, and so there are a couple spots we have questions on. (General manager) [Brett] Veach has done a nice job bringing in great competition, so we’ve got to make some decisions in certain areas, and maybe we keep a guy here or there that we normally wouldn’t keep in a position and have a little bit of an overload because he’s been a good player, so this game will help us sort it out, but it’s just part of the whole.”

Chad Morris the coach at Allen high school , now.

I think he's going backwards.
Allen beat PESH.

@RetroVK

Permian vs. EP Pebble hills(?, never heard of them)
My boys will be at Klein Oak next year. We watched the Friday Night Lights series together.

As for Pebble Hills, it wasn't around back in my day but the street Pebble Hills was a fairly important one on the east side of town. Imagine Permian kills them

My boys will be at Klein Oak next year. We watched the Friday Night Lights series together.

As for Pebble Hills, it wasn't around back in my day but the street Pebble Hills was a fairly important one on the east side of town. Imagine Permian kills them
EPPB had a 15-7 lead, then the mojo kicked in. Final 19-15.

add
bears -3

not sure why the 2 point try up 3? You would think your special teams guys who were probably in the game would need practice at that vs getting Foles an extra rep in a goal line situation that he’d never ever be in.

not sure why the 2 point try up 3? You would think your special teams guys who were probably in the game would need practice at that vs getting Foles an extra rep in a goal line situation that he’d never ever be in.
dont' get me started lol had a nice parlay of Angels Over, Gigantes and Da Bears to win by 4.... I hate matt nagy

Back