***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lou qb can't hit wide open receivers and throws picks. D cant stop the run and drops picks. And u expect to be competitive?

Nice tackling Louisville assholes. I had to work late, doesn't look like I missed much. My degree is decreasing in value with every tackle these pussies miss

so a guy at my office was golfing with a big Gophers booster down at Paradise Valley Golf Course (AZ) over the weekend and the booster (who is a die hard fan) said the Gophers are going to get their ass kicked by Mizzou. This booster meets with Jerry Kill each week, so he's in the know. Flat out said he would cover the bar tab for everybody in attendance if the Gophers somehow win the game.

It's amazing how stupid some ad's are. One good run in the tourney and you over pay for some no name coach

agreed. If you're gonna make a hire from a smaller school go after someone like Mike Young at Wofford. 3 NCAA appearances in the past 5 years. It took him a while to build it but they're solid and its the smallest school in division I...at least at the football level it is

so a guy at my office was golfing with a big Gophers booster down at Paradise Valley Golf Course (AZ) over the weekend and the booster (who is a die hard fan) said the Gophers are going to get their ass kicked by Mizzou. This booster meets with Jerry Kill each week, so he's in the know. Flat out said he would cover the bar tab for everybody in attendance if the Gophers somehow win the game.

Fuck it, which bar?

Tell TDub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back