***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha wait, you know who it is now too? Well its not like any of you know him but I know my wife, mother-in-law and his wife don't exactly love the history

In Iowa people tend to know quite a bit about amateur wrestling and pro wrestling, especially if someone's from the midwest

BTW here is the Gators scoring on their basket to lsoe the game today

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/81DCFC84E31161900928287563776_23ce331c50d.5.1.2398 644003026238948.mp4?versionId=jap2TfeSmizyAKphqnPF aOX6Wd.FJYQv[/video]

In Iowa people tend to know quite a bit about amateur wrestling and pro wrestling, especially if someone's from the midwest
hahahahahahhahaa we do know our wrestling. Another guy in my office is from Iowa and knows literally everything there is to know about wresting history, especially AWA/WWE/etc. It's hilarious he's almost as good as an encyclopedia.

I'm ragging my brother about what a dumbass Richt is and he says " I like Mark......"
He doesn't gamble.

My brother had his formative years in GA. big dawg fan.

Richt is an awful coach, always loses a game he shouldnt. Like this year against my Gators. Dude had Stafford/AJ Green & Moreno and couldnt do shit with them

You all rag Richt, but how many teams go undefeated? Bono is finally gone. If anything rag him for being loyal, but UGA is not going to find anyone better.They have ? 1? NC.. We araren't talking about a school rich in tradition.

You all rag Richt, but how many teams go undefeated? Bono is finally gone. If anything rag him for being loyal, but UGA is not going to find anyone better.They have ? 1? NC.. We araren't talking about a school rich in tradition.

true

but they are gonna go after a big time guy because of what Richt built if they ever do in fact fire him

But Bookie, there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER this team lost to South aCarolina and got ABSOLUTELY ROLLED by Florida.

Agreed. But I hear all the rumblings year end and year out. Yet he keeps piling up wins and churning out good young men. Runs one of most, if not most, clean programs in the country. You could field a team of all-americans with the kids he has dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back