***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a dick but what does him being a big booster have to do with knowing the outcome? Does he think they suck out are they throwing the game? Doesn't seem very booster like

holy shit my wifes uncle was a national championship wrestler at Minnesota, an Olympic wrestler and is now very successful in the area. I just googled him and found a youtube video of him in a Royal Rumble professional wrestling match...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Her family would kill me if I sent this out

Not to be a dick but what does him being a big booster have to do with knowing the outcome? Does he think they suck out are they throwing the game? Doesn't seem very booster like
if he speaks to the coaches each week I would assume he gets the vibe on whether or not they feel the players are up for the task. I think Mizzou is a horrible matchup for my squad. I assume they do too.

holy shit my wifes uncle was a national championship wrestler at Minnesota, an Olympic wrestler and is now very successful in the area. I just googled him and found a youtube video of him in a Royal Rumble professional wrestling match...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Her family would kill me if I sent this out
let's see the video haha

if he speaks to the coaches each week I would assume he gets the vibe on whether or not they feel the players are up for the task. I think Mizzou is a horrible matchup for my squad. I assume they do too.
Just seems like a weird thing for a booster to say. They are usually raw raw type guys

Just looked at day of week stats and coincidentally all Stanford AND Maryland games on Tuesday this year stayed under

reading this you could be talking about Vern Gangne, no?

Have you guys seen the new Play-Doh toy :rofl:

B6HazFLCIAAPY0l.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back