***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to get room/party offers from about 10 different places and just never pulled the trigger

Bones, if she's going to take MARTA after the game tomorrow, tell her to exit the stadium on the west side and go to the Vine City station. It's right outside but everyone just goes to the GA Dome station which is intuitive. However the Vine City station is the station right before GA Dome if you're heading back towards midtown or Buckhead and the trains get full because the locals get on at Vine City. Make any sense?

Bones, if she's going to take MARTA after the game tomorrow, tell her to exit the stadium on the west side and go to the Vine City station. It's right outside but everyone just goes to the GA Dome station which is intuitive. However the Vine City station is the station right before GA Dome if you're heading back towards midtown or Buckhead and the trains get full because the locals get on at Vine City. Make any sense?
thanks man. They have a bus full of friends who graduated 2013

thanks man. They have a bus full of friends who graduated 2013

oh nice trip...that'll be a blast

I'm sure she's smart enough to not do this but no one in that group should walk alone in Buckhead at night. Know 2 people who have been mugged in the last month and one took a good beating. Both were drunk...one was walking to MARTA and the other one just walking home. Midtown is better but just stay in a group

oh nice trip...that'll be a blast

I'm sure she's smart enough to not do this but no one in that group should walk alone in Buckhead at night. Know 2 people who have been mugged in the last month and one took a good beating. Both were drunk...one was walking to MARTA and the other one just walking home. Midtown is better but just stay in a group
this will be sent to her right now. She's in Buckhead

How about tree vs MD?
I'm going to settle in for that one, missed most of today's action

I started at about 11 I think bc it was during little league all stars when I remember talking with all my friends about it. I had black sheets and didn't realize the necessity of cleaning up. I had a twin bed so I'd just crank off on my side, roll over, clean up and roll back over. Thank God mom never made it awkward but those sheets looked like crushed up oreos

This popeyes chicken thing is gonna be gold to talk shit about New Orleans to all my buddies for the next few years.

I started at about 11 I think bc it was during little league all stars when I remember talking with all my friends about it. I had black sheets and didn't realize the necessity of cleaning up. I had a twin bed so I'd just crank off on my side, roll over, clean up and roll back over. Thank God mom never made it awkward but those sheets looked like crushed up oreos
:rofl:I haven't laughed so hard today, thanks :rofl:

LOL crushed up Oreos.

FSU could very well win but they will have the worst unit of the 4 playoff teams on the field, their defense. If they win it should be because they score 50+ on Oregon, which they might.

Only if they fail miserably multiple times, which we sometimes see on a stage like this, but that FSU defense is some kind of awful and has let anyone with a pulse score at will

My only concern is that tempo is everything for an offense like Oregons. The break may hinder them at least early in the game. It not I don't see how FSU keeps up with them. Esp if FSU falls behind a couple scores and The ducks can start ball hawking on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back