***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ville close to Cincinnati as well, I'm sure you can dig up several reasons that city has fucked you in recent memory

Dubbs did you feel bad at all when you saw those floating bodies this morning, and the families crying out in pain

Is Lville near Western Kentucky? Cause I could do without that part of the country

Coming from South I-65, you drive through Bowling Green, KY on the way to Louisville. Stayed there a few times for the Derby. About 85 miles south IIRC

Dubbs did you feel bad at all when you saw those floating bodies this morning, and the families crying out in pain

No, seen worse. Accidents happen. If I offended any family members that were patrolling this site, I apologize.

Weather for Santa Clara game:

Low 40s (feels like mid 30s) wind consistent at around 20 mph with gusts into the 30s

Watching Hogan and Brown throw ought to be a treat, usually is even in great weather

Weather for Santa Clara game:

Low 40s (feels like mid 30s) wind consistent at around 20 mph with gusts into the 30s

Watching Hogan and Brown throw ought to be a treat, usually is even in great weather

Under looks like best play, steamed like a mofo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back