***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
March Madness no comparison

Go to Vegas for those 4 days and it won't be close, especially for the ADD types like myself

One game at a time pretty much blows

In PHX we have 16 teams in for Spring Training, March Madness and indoor/outdoor bar time, love it, the vibe in March is wonderful

wasnt it just sold again or am i missing something?

Well yes, it was sold this year, but it's the first time it's ever been sold. Wilson was the original owner...and when he went basically senile (about a decade or so ago), the team took a turn for the worse quickly. They were out to sell tickets and not win football games, and make "splashes" in the off-season to sell those tickets....T.O. signing, Marv Levy back as GM (which set the franchise back 5 years itself), games in Toronto, etc, etc.

Well yes, it was sold this year, but it's the first time it's ever been sold. Wilson was the original owner...and when he went basically senile (about a decade or so ago), the team took a turn for the worse quickly. They were out to sell tickets and not win football games, and make "splashes" in the off-season to sell those tickets....T.O. signing, Marv Levy back as GM (which set the franchise back 5 years itself), games in Toronto, etc, etc.

ok, now this makes sense,, new owner got rid of the toronto game,, vowed to keep it there...

But I don't want to discount bowl season for holiday cheer, easygoing day drinking and senseless betting set up for chasing.

might as well give up on Texas and hope they score garbage time points

wide open WR and not only can you not him, he cant catch it

Game even worth watching without Bell? Or for that matter, life worth living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back