***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it'll be easy either, and if the Romo haters are right, they won't even beat Detroit. If you just sit and think about the possibility of Dallas going to Seattle for the NFC Champ game, and the fact that the NFL would absolutely love for that matchup, it just makes sense. And Dallas is pretty fucking good.

I agree

The League, if you're into conspiracies, would be ok with either Green Bay or Dallas going to Seattle

Green Bay return of the overturned TD

I don't buy into that shit at all

I disagree

I would expect you wouldn't agree if you are remotely a fan of the Cowboys

I wouldn't have a rooting interest at all, in fact would only watch because I'd have money on it, but I can't see it being close

I think Dallas matches up well against the Hags

Of course they do...but the playoffs are a different animal. But, Romo would have 2 wins under his belt, one on the road, then going to Seattle where they already won this year and it being the scene of Romo's infamous fumbled snap on the extra point....it really is just too perfect.

Does GB/Sea excite you as well?

Both matchups are intriguing as far as story line I think.

I would expect you wouldn't agree if you are remotely a fan of the Cowboys

I wouldn't have a rooting interest at all, in fact would only watch because I'd have money on it, but I can't see it being close

Not a fan of the Cowboys, but they can run it up your ass, and toss it around fairly well. If they play ball control, or get up early, they can beat Seatown again

Dallas beating Seattle this year may even be the turning point in Seattle's season. I'd have to go back and check for sure, but it sounds about right to me....Seattle is clearly a better team now then when Dallas beat them in Seattle.

Does GB/Sea excite you as well?

Both matchups are intriguing as far as story line I think.

Oh, sure it does. I love Rodgers and agree with what you said about the scene of the BS TD.....I just think the Dallas/Seattle storyline is so much better than GB/Seattle at this point in time.

Dallas beating Seattle this year may even be the turning point in Seattle's season. I'd have to go back and check for sure, but it sounds about right to me....Seattle is clearly a better team now then when Dallas beat them in Seattle.

Seattle losing to Rams is where I would say turning point was, as well as me losing my ass that Sunday

Seattle losing to Rams is where I would say turning point was, as well as me losing my ass that Sunday

You're probably right...that's why I said I'd have to go back and double check. Either way, they are firing on all cylinders now and weren't when Dallas beat them at home....so it'll be MUCH tougher to go into Seattle and win again.

Seattle lost to StL on the road the week after they lost to Dallas at home....so it's probably right that the StL game turned their season around, but the Dallas loss had something to do with it imo.

I do tend to like teams that don't have the bye, a week off plus half a game yesterday can seriously doom momentum going into the playoffs

Pitt could easily make their way through the bracket, wouldn't shock me to see Baltimore either...NFL playoffs are structured just right for anything to happen. I would only be really shocked if Colts/Bengals made it through AFC and Zona :crying2: Detroit or Dallas made it through the NFC. Not saying they can't, but I would be literally shocked. Even Carolina wouldn't rate as shocking to me, but they would be just outside of that.

Tough breaks for Arizona with their injury issues. That team easily had the potential to make the SB before the QB injuries hit. It wouldn't shock me if they made the NFC Champ game anyway, just saying that before the injuries I'd have liked it A LOT more.

Anyone on ND? I'm not sure I see 1 person on them

im on ND fh and the under 26. the way they got raged on vs. pac12 teams makes me queasy but the hope is theyre able man up and contain the lsu running game in the first half before they wear down and get mashed in the second.

SEC here.

Afternoon Gentlemen, and Alex.
Bloody Mary to start.
The secret to a good Bloody Mary is Beef bullion . And Dill.

I like all the ingredients in a bloody mary except the tomato juice, fuckin sucks cuz they always look so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back