***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a feeling. I love my Colts but that Oline is so shaky, no running gm.
Cincy D line may have a field day.

Gorgolon's Tom, Dick & Harry's going to be on these NFL favorites. I do kind of like the Steelers to cover.

Just took US cities

That's correct.
Quiz over. You scored 445 out of 474.
Your score is 93%.

158 questions

Why bother? 97% or more.

I'll say I've been to most cities of any size in this country with the exception of New England (been to Boston) but there were 3-4 that I didn't even know which state they were in. "Cities" is a pretty generic term for this exercise, seemed like a couple towns.

I'll say I've been to most cities of any size in this country with the exception of New England (been to Boston) but there were 3-4 that I didn't even know which state they were in. "Cities" is a pretty generic term for this exercise, seemed like a couple towns.

Oh, I don't doubt it...but Alex got 97% for fucking African countries, no way he doesn't get that high for US cities. :o

Lots of nice places around here..

Everyone realizes what the NFC playoffs is setting up for right?

Tony Romo and the Cowboys back in Seattle for the NFC Championship game...back to the scene of Romo's fumbled snap that cost them a playoff win (possibly), how every many years ago that was. It's a script you couldn't possibly write...but we may see just that.

Everyone realizes what the NFC playoffs is setting up for right?

Tony Romo and the Cowboys back in Seattle for the NFC Championship game...back to the scene of Romo's fumbled snap that cost them a playoff win (possibly), how every many years ago that was. It's a script you couldn't possibly write...but we may see just that.

yep...

well the under in that clemson game made my day but Tejas has me giving some back, bowl season in a nutshell

The CBB has been kind to me

Plus add in an injured Rodgers, and it just seems like Dallas and Seattle is destined to happen. The NFL would be loving life for that matchup imo.

i hear ya, kj. felt real lucky to hit that clemson under w/ okie shitting the bed like that.

and agree, lareux...IF they get by GB.

Please let Dallas go to Seattle for the NFC ship, will be one of my largest wagers in a long fucking time

Would love to see it, just can't see Dallas, who hasn't won a playoff game in 80 years cruising thru Detroit and GB easily

I don't think it'll be easy either, and if the Romo haters are right, they won't even beat Detroit. If you just sit and think about the possibility of Dallas going to Seattle for the NFC Champ game, and the fact that the NFL would absolutely love for that matchup, it just makes sense. And Dallas is pretty fucking good.

Please let Dallas go to Seattle for the NFC ship, will be one of my largest wagers in a long fucking time

Yeah, not even saying Dallas would win, but the set up is just too perfect for the NFL. Especially since Dallas beat Seattle in Seattle already this year. It's literally a wet dream for the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back