***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would wager a significant sum of money I would score higher than you on this test, but there is no way to verify the integrity of the results.

http://lizardpoint.com/geography/africa-quiz.php

are you saying I was that far off lol?

in Africa you might, and maybe Oceania. But Europe Asia and South America , I would wager I know it all

That one you have is fairly easy because it gives you clues, I've seen ones you just fill them out. Ill give it a shot and tell you how i do

Tip - The Democratic Republic of Congo is formerly known as Zaire. It borders Rwanda, Equatorial Guinea, Central African Republic, Tanzania, Uganda, South Sudan, Angola and maybe Cameroon

I did this all without a map, who wants to check my knowledge

One of my 2 housemates during my senior year in college was from Zaire....Sango Mwamba Wampezya is his name, moved to the States when he was in 9th grade. The name he chose so that people didn't have to try and learn his real name....Frank Keller.

If Tex efense doesn't pressure the qb, can't stop the run, and aren't covering wf's, what are they doing?

If Tex efense doesn't pressure the qb, can't stop the run, and aren't covering wf's, what are they doing?

B6EJXfgCEAElY6z.jpg

[TABLE="class: wikitable sortable jquery-tablesorter"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2014[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Brian Hoyer <small>(13)</small> / Johnny Manziel <small>(2)</small> / Connor Shaw <small>(1)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2013[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Jason Campbell <small>(8)</small> / Brandon Weeden <small>(5)</small> / Brian Hoyer <small>(3)</small>
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2012[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Brandon Weeden <small>(15)</small> / Thad Lewis <small>(1)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2011[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Colt McCoy <small>(13)</small> / Seneca Wallace <small>(3)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2010[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Colt McCoy <small>(8)</small> / Jake Delhomme <small>(4)</small> / Seneca Wallace <small>(4)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2009[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Brady Quinn <small>(9)</small> / Derek Anderson <small>(7)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2008[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Derek Anderson <small>(9)</small> / Brady Quinn <small>(3)</small> / Ken Dorsey <small>(3)</small> / Bruce Gradkowski <small>(1)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2007[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Derek Anderson <small>(15)</small> / Charlie Frye <small>(1)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2006[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Charlie Frye <small>(13)</small> / Derek Anderson <small>(3)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2005[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Trent Dilfer <small>(11)</small> / Charlie Frye <small>(5)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2004[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Jeff Garcia <small>(10)</small> / Kelly Holcomb <small>(2)</small> / Luke McCown <small>(4)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2003[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Kelly Holcomb <small>(8)</small> / Tim Couch <small>(8)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2002[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Tim Couch <small>(14)</small> / Kelly Holcomb <small>(2)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2001[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Tim Couch <small>(16)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]2000[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Doug Pederson <small>(8)</small> / Tim Couch <small>(7)</small> / Spergon Wynn <small>(1)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]1999[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Tim Couch <small>(14)</small> / Ty Detmer <small>(2)</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Jesus, and around here we think the Bills have had it bad at QB.

Tip (or anyone), how many of those Browns QBs have also played for the Bills?

One of my 2 housemates during my senior year in college was from Zaire....Sango Mwamba Wampezya is his name, moved to the States when he was in 9th grade. The name he chose so that people didn't have to try and learn his real name....Frank Keller.

one of the more fucked up places in the world

I'm all over the Dwight story. He WAS at the in-laws, left the wife, kid and dog there, and is now alone at home. Will try to slip one past the goalie next week.

one of the more fucked up places in the world

So I've heard. He's a great dude though. He dabbled in pot dealing (Dime Bag Frank), and got into gambling on football with us so much he tried taking up bookmaking. :cool:

Thad Lewis and Kelly Holcomb.

And Buffalo had both of them after they were done in Cleveland...which has to be worse than just having them around to begin with.

Sports radio jawboners here have Hoyer as your opening day starter next season.

So I've heard. He's a great dude though. He dabbled in pot dealing (Dime Bag Frank), and got into gambling on football with us so much he tried taking up bookmaking. :cool:

thats good

you dont think of Belgium as a country that commits genocide ,but apparently it has that history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back