• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama is good for one game a year turning the opposing QB into Dan Marino

GPS, hopefully we can have a home and home again soon. Loved my trip to Tuscaloosa in the early 2000's

he was out drinking w/ some college girls. Wrecked his car driving home drunk.
it all got covered up though. Car got brought in, swapped cars and fixed the evidence
gotcha

I have a buddy who is a broker I work with here in Mpls who's dad either is or was the mayor of Louisville. I keep asking for good sports-related stories but he won't tell me any....yet

GPS, hopefully we can have a home and home again soon. Loved my trip to Tuscaloosa in the early 2000's

One of the best weekends I've had. One of the loudest moments I've ever heard in BDS and then Stoops called a fake punt that was like turning on a noise vacuum. Had fun with all the Okies that night though

gotcha

I have a buddy who is a broker I work with here in Mpls who's dad either is or was the mayor of Louisville. I keep asking for good sports-related stories but he won't tell me any....yet

believe it or not, There are still stories that don't get reported even in todays social media reporting.
Gotta know somebody I guess

One of the best weekends I've had. One of the loudest moments I've ever heard in BDS and then Stoops called a fake punt that was like turning on a noise vacuum. Had fun with all the Okies that night though

Back when he had balls and was " Big Game Bob"

I've live bet and 2h bet my way to only lose $9 on OU and Clemson team under bets. Feels like I won

Robert and Denzel assaulted somebody after going out. Rob may have still been in HS. Oxford police went all Tallahassee on it. Happens way more than we'd like to admit. Greatest job ever did was keeping Rolando McLain out of prison. That MF'er is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back