• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit i wouldnt be shocked if Steven Ross does it at some point with the fins.... he tried once..... wouldnt be shocked to see him try again

carroll got it.. granted he not a cry baby but shit when he was in nfl prior he was the biggest cheerleader on the sidelines
Carroll has input but by no means does he have full control - Schneider does. He probably does have more input than most other coaches outside of Bellicheat. If anyone warrants control it's him.

Carroll has input but by no means does he have full control - Schneider does. He probably does have more input than most other coaches outside of Bellicheat. If anyone warrants control it's him.

ya hoodie gets to do what he wants.... i thought carroll had final say on guys... ie drafts cuts FA

so when does sideline guy just get one of those kiddie ropes to tie around Dabo's neck and just give a tug when he gets too far away?
Hey P, I knew a guy that worked for a buddy of mine, his 2nd job was to just carry Phil Fulmers headset cord. And he got paid for it. Crazy

Hey P, I knew a guy that worked for a buddy of mine, his 2nd job was to just carry Phil Fulmers headset cord. And he got paid for it. Crazy
shit, I would love that job. just hanging around a football program without any meaningful responsibility and get paid. Sounds like a dream come true (except for hanging out with Fulmer part haha).

49 looks good.... u think they score twice in final 8mins.... i guess its possible but would need pk 6 or kick return

went to high school with the Sobeski kids...his older sister was a year younger than me and died of cancer as a 10th grader

Awful story

shit, I would love that job. just hanging around a football program without any meaningful responsibility and get paid. Sounds like a dream come true (except for hanging out with Fulmer part haha).

theres tons of those jobs.... wish i knew someone to do that...... i think UT pays vince young 200k to walk around and be noticeable

That guy sold cars at Lexus of Knoxville too.
Covered up Kiffins little accident too lol

Last day of work for the year for me tomorrow. got a ton of shit to do and will probably be there late, but I need a long weekend in the worst way. Got friday off too.

Pretty sure he's been sampling to co-ed opportunities in Tuscaloosa as well. He and Lance Thompson do work

what was the accident story? I don't remember hearing anything about it.
he was out drinking w/ some college girls. Wrecked his car driving home drunk.
it all got covered up though. Car got brought in, swapped cars and fixed the evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back