• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leading a season long pick em pool and stand to win just under $10K. These next 5 days are going to be high anxiety

Im takin some Christmas money and buying the hook

ARK -7 -120

said I would...no need to get scared now that TX has a decent D

do most like him in clemson?

i cant stand him

Yeah because we know what we are

We are a small undergrad school with great fan support in a small state that has 2 legit FBS schools. We shouldnt be a regular title contender. He recruits well, he graduates everyone and rarely do we have players embarrass the school. He's about as good as we could do

what games are left on the docket

We had to pick 20 of the bowl games, so different people have different games. I listed the 5 or 6 guys who are within shouting distance to me and we share a lot of picks luckily. I think the games that matter most are Miss St/GT, UF/ECU, FSU/UO, UGA/UL, and AU/Wisc. I have MSU, ECU, FSU, UL, and AU. AU is worth 3 points for me. If I hit those, nobody can catch me. If not, it will get hairy

I'm leading a season long pick em pool and stand to win just under $10K. These next 5 days are going to be high anxiety
my buddy just split 22k in a two team survivor NFL deal

coulda rolled it to last week and go for the 22k

what would yall have done?

I say at least make it more interesting.....like play it out and split better for winna....NOW, he didnt tell me who had better teams left, but he is pretty sharp so I bet he looked at it all

A 7 point Ark win works well for me. Took Ark -6.5 in my pool, Tex +7.5 with the book

Yeah because we know what we are

We are a small undergrad school with great fan support in a small state that has 2 legit FBS schools. We shouldnt be a regular title contender. He recruits well, he graduates everyone and rarely do we have players embarrass the school. He's about as good as we could do
:shake:

How many times will they mention Ark's OL being bigger than any NFL team? I set O/U at 5.5

like the WVU and TAMU game?

nothing wrong with that, but that was right up your alley huh?

Not at all, those sucked too

I like creativity and imagination on offense, along with great defense. Where do you get this stuff, I hate watching Baylor type teams play, in fact I rarely do watch those kinds of teams.

mine was $140K this year. $100 entry per person.

If you are holding onto a mill for 4 months, what kind of account can you stash that in and score some interest? 1% is $10k. Not sure how you explain it to the IRS though

Not at all, those sucked too

I like creativity and imagination on offense, along with great defense. Where do you get this stuff, I hate watching Baylor type teams play, in fact I rarely do watch those kinds of teams.
Ive told you before, I think you just hate college football. Fine, nothing wrong with it. You just watch the shit out of it for someone who hates it

tell me....what teams do you like

which games did you enjoy

Has to, but that's to be expected

Bunch of 4/5/6 loss teams we get what we get

Not that the other games can't be entertaining. WKU/CMich was fun as shit to watch. As long as you didn't have WKU ATS. But on the whole, it's going to be sub-standard football compared to the next 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back