• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is happy for stoudt and wants him to get some glory though ... but they prolly want that shut out more right now.,... what an offseason that would be for them to have south Carolina win, a bowl shut out of a storied program, and a good group coming back

Would be 4 straight years of 10+ wins and bowl wins over LSU, Ohio St and Oklahoma

I still can't get over the fact that scUM gave Harbaugh $48 million when he would've gone there for $32-35 range. He ain't worth that much. Hope he wears out his welcome in 3 years and leaves.

I still can't get over the fact that scUM gave Harbaugh $48 million when he would've gone there for $32-35 range. He ain't worth that much. Hope he wears out his welcome in 3 years and leaves.

If he recruits to a Top 4 Big 10 level they will win and not care about him being an asshole

Really it comes down to the difference in booster donations, I'd wager he's well worth that amount

I'm hopping on tracks with Clowntrain and going with the 'horns, game could be 13-12 type game

I think he went to UM cuz they threw the most money and i dont think he wanted raiders job......plus it makes him look like a savior

with that crybaby attitude I don't think that will ever happen. No team owner is going to hand over full control to a guy like that in today's NFL.

carroll got it.. granted he not a cry baby but shit when he was in nfl prior he was the biggest cheerleader on the sidelines

so when does sideline guy just get one of those kiddie ropes to tie around Dabo's neck and just give a tug when he gets too far away?

I just think Harbaugh is made for college and doubt he ever gets full control in the NFL, who (professionals) wants to put up with that shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back