• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive told you before, I think you just hate college football. Fine, nothing wrong with it. You just watch the shit out of it for someone who hates it

tell me....what teams do you like

which games did you enjoy

good question, I'll have to chew on that to see if anything was really memorable to me this year, nothing sticks out off the top other than some upsets

i see that GPS is talking about stashing a million

might move him ahead of Dwight on rich scale

Now you can at least see my point..because LSU would be a fun team to watch with just a little talent/imagination on that side of the ball
I could write an essay....With Mett is was awesome

To continue to recruit spread/option QB and run Pro style.....well, you see the results

Imagine too....the quality at WR that is recruited with this shit. Pretty unreal

Clemson message board is great. There are fans who are angry Dabo pulled the seniors in lieu of going for the shutout. Fucking idiots

I really really like Les but the talent they have had doesnt seem to be on par with the results...it exceeds on the defensive side but its so far beyond expectations on the offensive side that it wipes out the defensive talent

I could write an essay....With Mett is was awesome

To continue to recruit spread/option QB and run Pro style.....well, you see the results

Imagine too....the quality at WR that is recruited with this shit. Pretty unreal

Odell made some sick catches (on sick throws) in that 2012 game. Glad he's gone.

dont believe this

Crimson K had some of the more expensive taste on the forum

I am talking Zegna suits in the daily rotation rich
this goes back to my point like on me....too much on clothes...Canali every day....I enjoy it, but really necessary?

Gurv I posted this in tee dub thread

I went to a debut party....One of the wealthiest families in NO....live in the most exclusive street etc

How about Maroon 5 is the band....then at like 3 am, Wiz Khalifa does a set....WOW

Noe that is wealthy....just other level shit

point being that was nothing for those people

EZ suits and Canali, clothes......dont mean shit my man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back