• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hear you man. I just know that Carolina is the least complete team in the playoffs IMO and if you stop the run they can be beat handily. I trust in Arians and Bowles to come up with a gameplan.

If I was gonna play anything, I would probably play the under as I see this one being a low scoring defensive battle that may not be pretty to watch but should be interesting either way. They are saying here on local tv that it might rain on Saturday afternoon so that will make the running game even more important if the weather forecast holds up.

If I was gonna play anything, I would probably play the under as I see this one being a low scoring defensive battle that may not be pretty to watch but should be interesting either way. They are saying here on local tv that it might rain on Saturday afternoon so that will make the running game even more important if the weather forecast holds up.

they should get that dude that played the national anthem on the trumpet before last years playoff game. The best rendition I have EVER heard.

We tell you guys that if you have an issue to keep it out of the forums and use PM's. So now you want them to take the PM's and post them public? Really? More drama.

Agree

I've PM'd some stuff that has no business being on a public forum.

You can call holding on every play, but it's especially annoying when they don't call it on a touchdown against your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back