• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem for Oregon vs the Bama secondary would be their receivers aren't as good as tOSU's in my opinion. Might not get separation the way the Bucks have been tonight.

You watch how great Ohio State is playing and then you ask yourself how da fuck did this team lose to Virginia Tech

At this point I've watched a full game of Oregon and Florida State and over a half of Ohio State and Alabama. And the best team:

TCU

this shit is no better than the BCS, it's just an extension of the system everyone thought was flawed

At this point I've watched a full game of Oregon and Florida State and over a half of Ohio State and Alabama. And the best team:

TCU

this shit is no better than the BCS, it's just an extension of the system everyone thought was flawed

If it was still the BCS the team that just got blown off the park would be in the title game

TCU

Mate, its better then the BCS, FSU deserve it because undefeated, and the other 3 were deserving too. TCU, idk mate, they played SEC team that was terrible but somehow ranked #1 in the country at one point, if it was Pac-12 or Big-10 it would have made a better point

TCU

cmon gramps!!!!

Think they should scrap a few shit bowls and expand this tournament to the same size as the NFL. Would be fun.

Mate, its better then the BCS, FSU deserve it because undefeated, and the other 3 were deserving too. TCU, idk mate, they played SEC team that was terrible but somehow ranked #1 in the country at one point, if it was Pac-12 or Big-10 it would have made a better point
yea at least we get to expose a few along the way

this is better than before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back