• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I fucked up an if win bet
Needed if win or push took if win only

Now ticket canceled on over 58

sucks to be in the NFL playoffs and can't even get excited

City is actually pretty fired up and I think the Panthers lucked out by getting the Cards in the first round as they should be able to run consistently against that defense setting up some big plays opportunities along the way.

City is actually pretty fired up and I think the Panthers lucked out by getting the Cards in the first round as they should be able to run consistently against that defense setting up some big plays opportunities along the way.

game could be close, hell we could win, but the winds out the sail at this point

Your coach could coach coach circles around theirs. Lindsey looked good in week 17. I will probably be on the Cards.

Carolina defense has really turned the corner though. I still remember blowing my money on Lindley at home against the Hags, he won't be getting any more of my money. Either no play or Cats for me.

Carolina defense has really turned the corner though. I still remember blowing my money on Lindley at home against the Hags, he won't be getting any more of my money. Either no play or Cats for me.

i hear you man. I just know that Carolina is the least complete team in the playoffs IMO and if you stop the run they can be beat handily. I trust in Arians and Bowles to come up with a gameplan.

If I didn't have my largest bet of the season on the full game over I would have hammered over 29.5 in the second H fwiw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back