• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rugby style punting is just the way to go in these fast paced times.

Messy State was never good neither was AUburn both very overrated. However a healthy Ole Miss team was a good team. That team just had massive injuries

If it was still the BCS the team that just got blown off the park would be in the title game

that's true but the best team, offensive, defensive and ST I've seen this year won't win the title, because of an opinion

That said, they shouldn't have lost. But they are better than all four teams I've seen at being a complete team. Obviously an opinion. And I won't be alone.

that's true but the best team, offensive, defensive and ST I've seen this year won't win the title, because of an opinion

That said, they shouldn't have lost. But they are better than all four teams I've seen at being a complete team. Obviously an opinion. And I won't be alone.

Then they should schedule some decent OOC opponents

they scheduled one who was down just two in the fourth today to an SEC division winner

Was thinking Baylor my bad.

It goes back to my point Ive been making that All Power 5 Cofnerences should have the same scheduling rules. Either all have 8 or 9 conference games and 1 OOC must a Power 5 team

Strictly a value play for me as this line was -2000 until OSU exploded at the end of the half, so will take my chances getting solid value at +115

• Darren Rovell@darrenrovell <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 1m1 minute ago</small>
    From 1957 to 1964, there was a specific Louisiana law that prohibited African-American players from playing in the Sugar Bowl.
    0 replies0 retweets0 favorites<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" title="Reply" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> Reply</button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet js-tooltip" title="Retweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> Retweet</button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite js-tooltip" title="Favorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> Favorite</button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-tooltip js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" title="More" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">More</button>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back