• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
That will re-inspire Ohio St players. You NEVER quit. NEVER. If they beat you it's cause you suck, but NEVER quit. lol

I don't really like the way urban decides to leave jobs but I think he's the best coach in college. He's also great at picking teams that are loaded and just need the right leadership

Next stop: South Bend, circa 2017

PVm03Gc.png

Urban to tOSU was a can't fail hire. You get a few a decade where everything is just too perfect.

Unfortunately for the Buckeye contingent, Jim Harbaugh to Michigan also qualifies. He will turn them into a monster.

dont drink. You just seem a bit fired up today
what is the rules on PMs?

They are supposed to be private I assume

Won't even BELIEVE what this loser sent me....I mean, I just can't even believe this haha

I am gonna put this out there I think.....Mods, please do not "do" anything LOL....haha I just have to share this with the rest of the human race

Won't even BELIEVE what this loser sent me....I mean, I just can't even believe this haha

I am gonna put this out there I think.....Mods, please do not "do" anything LOL....haha I just have to share this with the rest of the human race

huh?

what are you asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back