Playoff Teaser Discussion

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
I feel well thought out teasers can be very profitable come playoff time. I personally prefer teasing dogs in the NFL, especially with the 13-point sweethearts. Been doing well with them towards the latter part of the season save a couple blowouts that fuck them all up.

My suck-ass sports book only has the Car -6 & Dal -7.5 lines out so far so I will probably hold off til they release them all.

Who likes what in these spots, whether it's a 2-team 6-pointer, 4-team 13-pointer or anything between?

My .02

13pt options:

Cardinals +19.5
Cardinals/Panthers u50.5

Ravens +19 or Pitt +10
Ravens/Steelers o33.5

Bengals +16.5
Bengals/Colts o36

Lions +19.5 or Cowboys +6.5
Lions/Cowboys o35

I know the general rule of not crossing 0 on teasers but I don't see the Ravens beating the Steelers by 10+ or the Lions by a TD+. They could win but it'll be under a TD. And going in the other direction the defenses should keep the visitors in the game. Teasing the dogs up across a few key numbers looks good to me.

I don't see a lot of scoring in Charlotte at all and I think at least one team in the other 3 games gets into the 20's so all you need is a couple of scores from the visitors to go over the teased totals.

I've played one so far

10 pointer

zona +16....can't see caro out scoring zona by 16 with zona's defense...i can see zona winning
balt +13....these two teams always play each other tight....grind em out type of game
caro under 47.5....caro d been outstanding these last few weeks as they have gotten healthy...i can imagine a 16-13 type of game

Took a 13 pointer. Fucking Bovada isn't allowing teases on Indy game right now, lame. Although its 100% the wrong way to go about waging I forced a four teamer for just today as I'm too impatient to wait til tomorrow.

Az +19 & under 51
Pit +10 & over 32

I don't like crossing zero but will do so in 13 pointers on a short line. I'm slightly baffled the line didn't drop more when it was confirmed Bell wouldn't play. Seeing Baltimore at +3 (+105) appears they are begging for Balti money. No thanks, I'll take the home team with double digits.

Back