Philly's Tuesday NBA Action

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Being doing well on the 1Q lines...so I am sticking to them...been like 10-1 in the last 11...here we go ...

GSW -1 1Q $500

Wanted to play the entire game..however the reverse line movement has pushed me off it..GL

:cheers:

GL Philly.

If you want to access all the various abilities you have as a poster here, the User CP link up top left is what you need to click on to become aware of your options.:shake:

Thanks betcrimes...and ya guys I am in the process of making the move here...just need to bring brewers7 here and we have the entire gang...

BOL Phillyroom :beer:

I was wondering if the loss of J.Richardson would change your mind if at all about this one. :shake: Thanks for the help.

BOL tonight Philly, glad to see you have seen the light

Anyways, last year I loved playing 1st Q plays...I think I had to have hit 70% and it seems like everyone does well at them...kinda amazing considering its such a toss up. I mostly made my money on the Suns 1st Q's as they'd always come out running. I do see Golden State coming out very strong tonight to prove to the Queens that they'll be hangin in all game. 27-23 1st Quarter is what I see in favor of you.

GL holmes

Glad you got over here man. Your right, all the elite are pretty much here now.

You have been on fire with qtr lines...lets make a big move to close out the year!

Glad you got over here man. Your right, all the elite are pretty much here now.

You have been on fire with qtr lines...lets make a big move to close out the year!

Philly,

Glad to see ya over here. I have no need to check that other site now. LOL

Phillyroom said:
:wacka wacka:

Money is starting to roll in....feels good...

and it seems all the ballers from the other sites have rolled into CTG to help out:cheers: ... feels good as well

Thanks man - I needed that after the HOU game. Look forward to your Weds picks. :cheers:

Nice hit, Philly!
Glad to see you here, too. Ya gotta get Max and Brewers7 to come on over. Hard8brewing has been on a roll, too.
:smiley_acbe:

THANKS Guys...

Ifhlaw...Ya I will it is just hard to keep track of the dollars and cents...so I might just keep it in whole numbers and not include the juice and then at the end of the year subtract 20% from the total for juices...

so far
11-1 1Q lines (should have been 12-0 ...Fing Denver blowing that 9 point lead in 40 secs)

7 games under .500 (not sure of the total games 21-28..i think) and down $1500-$1600...

Back