Philly's Thursday TNT NBA

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Games 51-46-2 +$2985
$1000 2-1
$1500 2-1
TIP PLAYS 2-1

I guess it was a tough night for a lot of you...well guys we have been here for sometime and know that nothing is that easy in the NBA...just stay tough and lets hope for a better day...well I got one for thursday and I love this game...been waiting for this for a while now...line is still pending..just wanted to make sure that you all hit the line as soon as it is out...lets make some money together...I am thinking the line will be -5 lakers without TD...GL

1. Lakers (-5) $1000

damn this thing is a 5? so much for a 2 i wanted. no idea now. gonna start looking tnt over now.

why u like em so much at a 5?

line hasnt come out yet but he thinks it will be a 5. Philly what do you think about Portland vs Utah and Lakers off the b2b vs Warriors after they beat em last week

Ok, will be on it. Good night tonight (not perfect, but a winning one is always good). Keep the winning going! So why do you like the Lakers so much?

Here is my thinking...Lakers are starting on the edge of becoming a good team....Kobe is coming around and understanding the role of his teammates...and I think the addition of Fish has added some stability to the team...Lakers are 8-2 ATS in the last 10...and that game in SA with TD...they lost 92-107...but SA shot 48%(13-27) from the 3...while LAL shot 12%...that is where the difference was...with no TD...no one to worry about inside...as you can see TD had a bad game...the outside shot will not be that open...and BB will not hit 6-6 from the 3...SAS looked out of sync in GS...and I dont expect them to look better...they should come out with energy and after the 1Q..its all lakers...and I can tell you that the crowd will be ready and Kobe loves to show his talents on TNT for CB...and everyone guns for the champions...thats my take..

kobe doesnt have teammates. teammates imply they do something. i think of them more as cameos like in the movies. their names are in the credits, but only appear briefly and no one really cares.

Lakers\are 4-6 ats last 10 and play GS the next day. Spurs had 3 days off. Made no effort vs GS losing by 12 and are 9-1-1 ats on 1 days rest. We are talking great rested team off a 12 point loss playing on TNT. Not seeing myself playing Lakers.

Last edited:
Well man, you did good getting the 5, but it still sucks to push. I had to settle for the 5.5 and am sitting here sulking about that horrible beat. Well I wish you better luck tomorrow, and I am probably brining bad luck to any play I am on with the kind of screw jobs that have been happening to me here recently, it is just unreal.

Keep trucking PhillyRoom.

that was tough beat sir....not trying to beat a dead horse...but bro never let the half sit like that...never...we will get it back on friday..hang in there..

I just hate buying half points, this is one that hurt not to do it. I guess I should have, given how big of a play it was. My experience is that usually the half points don't come into play that often. I hope to bounce back, I have endured enough bad beats this week, in NFL and NCAA hoops this year, to last a life time. I feel like I am in a gambling "Groundhog Day" day after day keep getting these moose jobs. Let's get it back.

Back