feel good story of the year, fighting through all those injuries, can't help but root for them

74747_10151748818690821_915741293_n.jpg

22-5 last 27 game

Impressive win in come back fashion from 5 run deficit to get 3 in 7th and 4 in the 8th.

Boooooooooooooooom!

Dodgers core are players 31 or younger.. Dodgers going to be good for awhile...

After last night's victory...

The Dodgers still have not lost consecutive games since June 20 and 21.

Last edited:
Whatever makes ya sleep at night, tip... Lol

I'd say going from .417 (30-42) to .538 (56-48) in a little over a month is pretty good.

Agreed, hell of a run. My daughter asked me at the game yesterday who I thought the Indians would be facing in the World Series, and I said the Dodgers.

Bulppen reinforcements maybe, I don't anticipate any biggies. Could use some help in the middle of the order since Mark Reynolds has fallen off a long, steep cliff, we'll see.

The 9th inning tonight was quite a mess. Hanley could not cleanly field a grounder to double up Cano after a leadoff walk. That allowed him to advance to second on a chopper and score on a single by Overbay after an intentional walk to Ichiro. The 3B umpire probably should have called strike 3 on an Overbay check to end the inning with no damage, although that douche CB Bucknor had a shot behind the dish to do it as well. Then Ellis goes back on a blooper to right and Puig bangs into him allowing both Ichiro and Overbay to score as both were moving on the pitch. I never saw Puig call him off and with 53,000-plus fans there, I'd say he might not have been able to hear him regardless. Still, what could have been 0 turned into 3 quite quickly.

After that, it turned into nostalga night. I think the division is won by great daylight, so watching Vinny call a ninth inning with the last No. 42 in baseball history playing his last game at Dodger Stadium was pretty neat. Safe to say the game will moss both of them when they're gone.

So, its August 1st...

After tonight's win at Wrigley:

Dodgers have won 11 straight road games

Dodgers still have not lost consecutive games since June 20/21

Whatever the reasons I'm down with starting fife tomorrow. See what the top 4 can do vs stl

puig is amazing, but he looks like he is on ped's..no way you can be that stacked swinging baseball bats and drinking muscle milk...

im just saying the dude looks superhuman, and he is from cuba (well he was), and I think they feed athletes peds, and steroids from that country

i have no clue,

wasn't jose contrearas cuban ...he looked like he was on peds when he played for the yankees

Back