Opening Night (10/30)

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
2006-2007 Season: 147-124-11 +59.85 Units

Playoffs were awful, but if you want to know I lost around 15 Units. :hang:

My first season but learned that you have to keep up throughout the entire season, took a month break or so in January and was never the same. Up until that point I was doing pretty well. Finding out totals are my strength so going to try to make larger bets on totals than spreads, and limit my bets on spreads.

For Opening Night I am considering:

Portland +13 - wait and see if line goes up

Utah +4 - I think the Warriors are getting way too much respect, sure most people around here feel the same way.

Houston -3/OVER 193 - Wish I got a lower line but more talented team, more of a fade on the Lakers if anything. Change in style for the Rockets so it may take some time for them to get adjusted but definitely more offensive opportunities here to score for both teams. Hopefully the total will drop.

BOL to Yall This Season :cheers:

lets do it SF.

thanks Brewer - BOL to you this year

definitely Farm - GL to you this season, cant wait to see your plays bro

thanks JPicks - lets hope so, took a beating a few weeks in a row from foots so going to focus on what makes me money.

Locked In:

Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers OVER 193 -113 (1 Unit)
Utah Jazz +4 -116 @ Golden State Warriors (1 Unit)

Have to agree with you on the Warriors, they are not going to sneak up on people like last year, Utah is going to be a solid team this year.

From what I've seen in the Preseason the Lakers still can't play any defense, plus Kobe's been sleepwalking through the preseason he might be like that until he gets traded.

thanks green - hope I do alright, not like football

thanks for sharing your thoughts oguevarra - hope those lakers just don't play D early and have many overs early on just like last year.

GL in Hoops ReNew.. Hope you get off to a quick start--which always helps .... Your Saints are lokking much better. I like their chances. Been riding them for a couple recent games...

thanks SF - BOL to you too bro

thanks tw - beginning of the season has been better for me in general so I hope it continues. Saints definitely starting to get back into it. We should be 4-3 too. Hope to see you around here

Back