Official French Open IN-GAME

Don't think Pegula can get to 4 games in either set which is what it would take for this to lose

Swiatek/Pegula u18.5 -110 8*

Iga should clean her clock, kinda expect a couple breaks in each set. Most consistent WTA player in over a decade.

Kinda like the old Ravens' defenses, they'd piss you off to the point you came unglued offensively

Love that shit

Really think kasatkina needs to win TB (if she gets there) or it's ovuh
I don't think Kudermetova can remotely stay patient enough to win a third set. This has to feel like running uphill to even be in this set

I have a sizable bet on Daria to win this set and will go bigger on her if there is a third. This isn't a match where I feel like momentum is a factor at all.

I don't play the way Scope does with breaks and 6-0/6-1 but this seems like a match that's set up on a tee for that

I'm sure Iga is a nice girl and all but if she is the number one player it tells you that the womens tour is in bad shape.
She's likely the best number one in the last decade lol

Wrong time to call out the WTA, they finally have one

She's likely the best number one in the last decade lol

Wrong time to call out the WTA, they finally have one
When I think of number one players I think of Graf and Serena as legitimate number ones. Iga is a nice player as was Barty before she quit again but I don't see number one talent at all.

When I think of number one players I think of Graf and Serena as legitimate number ones. Iga is a nice player as was Barty before she quit again but I don't see number one talent at all.
Iga is so much better than Barty

Easy to say Graf, Seles, Venus and Serena but Serena was a different animal

What's fun for me is betting against female favorites and Iga is finally the one I can't bet against

Curious to see how she does in Slam finals as a favorite, she's far the best out there in a vacuum

Iga/Pegula 2nd set u8.5 +115 2*

Really she could have won each of the 3 games she lost in the first

Iga v Daria isn't even worth capping, it could be a 3 hour match and I will look for as much + odds as possible with Daria live

Good for you if you're right, but I don't see how her service games survive.
For me she does what we equate great pitchers do without a 90 mph fastball

Changes the level of the strike with virtually every shot, it's fun for me to watch

For me she does what we equate great pitchers do without a 90 mph fastball

Changes the level of the strike with virtually every shot, it's fun for me to watch

I get what you're saying

Iga will hit with faster pace than daria's prior opponents, and I'd assume she'd be able to rip the lofted balls on the rise, which will get weaker and move iga further up the court as iga's power/pace pushes her back/side to side.

But maybe she misplays it constantly, and gets unforced errors trying to go down the line from the earlier, further back positions (if kasatkinas strategy works).... but I highly doubt it.

I get what you're saying

Iga will hit with faster pace than daria's prior opponents, and I'd assume she'd be able to rip the lofted balls on the rise, which will get weaker and move iga further up the court as iga's power/pace pushes her back/side to side.

But maybe she misplays it constantly, and gets unforced errors trying to go down the line from the earlier, further back positions (if kasatkinas strategy works).... but I highly doubt it.
The cat and mouse game should be fantastic.

This is about as gross a semifinals as possible but I do have a live Coco ticket knowing she has no chance of winning.
Really think if she can win the semi she wins the trophy, tomorrow is a huge hurdle where she's already favored at -300+

Sucks she's still in the doubles, no reason she has to play this shit when she's in a semi tomorrow

Cilic has contested him once (and did break him) all match
I don't think Cilic loses another set

Simple breakdown for me...much better serve and I'll call the breaks even although I like Cilic to break more than I do Rublev

Back