Official French Open IN-GAME

Nothing seems easy tonight for Djokovic. Needs a big set. Rafa in complete control imo.

The top 4 seeds should have been the guys who played in the qtrs today.
I'd put Casper top 4 over Alcaraz but it's close

I think he's the best clay court player out there right now but the resume doesn't probably warrant top 4

I'd put Casper top 4 over Alcaraz but it's close

I think he's the best clay court player out there right now but the resume doesn't probably warrant top 4

Probably but alcaraz was most in form

Alcaraz beat Djokovic, Nadal, and Zverev in consecutive matches. I don't remember any quality Ruud wins. He's been a compiler racking up wins in lesser tournaments.

You can see that camel from a mile away bro
Anyone who's been to a Dick's Last Resort can appreciate this

Went with my ex downtown SD, day drinking into night and one of the servers put that paper hat on her and said "I went to Arby's and all I got were these lousy beef curtains" She was so naive she didn't know what it meant but wore that thing out on the town all night :rofl:

Went with my ex downtown SD, day drinking into night and one of the servers put that paper hat on her and said "I went to Arby's and all I got were these lousy beef curtains" She was so naive she didn't know what it meant but wore that thing out on the town all night :rofl:

Omg I wanted to smack those servers.

What a perfect serving job though. You know most servers are fake so it would be great to be pissed off all night and get tips.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
What a perfect serving job though. You know most servers are fake so it would be great to be pissed off all night and get tips.
Yeah you don't have to act like you care about anything

More gigs should be that way...say what's on your mind and get compensated

Would be perfect for someone with Tourette's

I'd say aussies like him the most maybe? Hard to say. Wimbledon obviously Federer. French obviously rafa.
It's a lot better now than say 6-8 years ago

I think more identify with him today than when he tried to act like a punk

Guess his temper has graduated down a bit but will never be lost

Back