Official French Open IN-GAME

Think this has been a great learning experience. Doubt Rafa plays Wimbledon, not eve sure he play in NYC

Ruud next season, think the Madrid/Paris parlay is completely in play

The French got what they deserved when they put the top four players on one side of the draw and the trash on the other half. The final should have been Nadal vs Djokovic not this garbage.

The French got what they deserved when they put the top four players on one side of the draw and the trash on the other half. The final should have been Nadal vs Djokovic not this garbage.
They got the two best clay players in the world

What did you want?

And fuck Real Madrid. Was one of the least enjoyable moments in my life pulling for them but was easy to do against the trash across the street.

They got the two best clay players in the world

What did you want?
When Casper Ruud beats someone with a pulse in a major we can discuss how good he is. He is just the latest fluke finalist that took advantage of a great draw. He is more Kei Nishikori than a future champion.

I think its ridiculous to claim that Ruud is better on clay than Djokovic, Zverev, and Alcaraz but you are entitled to that opinion. He is a fine clay court player but he doesn't get anywhere near the finals if he plays any of those guys. Beating Rune and Cilic is nothing to be impressed about at all.

When Casper Ruud beats someone with a pulse in a major we can discuss how good he is. He is just the latest fluke finalist that took advantage of a great draw. He is more Kei Nishikori than a future champion.

I think its ridiculous to claim that Ruud is better on clay than Djokovic, Zverev, and Alcaraz but you are entitled to that opinion. He is a fine clay court player but he doesn't get anywhere near the finals if he plays any of those guys. Beating Rune and Cilic is nothing to be impressed about at all.
He's 23. Are you really going down this road? I'll eat my words, he's better than anyone you mentioned.

I gave you three that he had no chance of facing because they were all beating each other while Ruud practically had a bye to the finals.
Why it was hard to play Ruud...he has not history. Dead serious if you watch him, I'm not sure how you have that take. He's literally Nada.

Back