Official French Open IN-GAME

I never understood the hate. I never saw him being too much of a punk, ever.

Serena in 10 minutes has been more disrespectful to the game than Nole last 12 years
Thing is you of all should understand perception v reality

Perception sells, reality is boring. It's not a litmus test, it's why great sales people are good at selling

Joker was a douche early on and he was a classic choke job but somehow overcame that, he's not treated that way anymore that I can see

Most people want him to succeed now, the Australia thing was fucked up but he did it to himself by lying and thinking he's bigger than the law. Not sure who encouraged that path, was stupid. Blame Aussie government all you want but he lied to the nth degree to deceive them, that's flat out on him. Don't lie and they probably make an exception.

He's a pretty likable fella now, he's certainly not discriminated against at this point because of anything in the past.

He's won 21 slams bro
It's like you don't think I know who I'm talking about. That's kinda funny.

He's also melted down on more than one occasion. Apparently I've hit a hot button....I still think he wins this

It's like you don't think I know who I'm talking about. That's kinda funny.

He's also melted down on more than one occasion. Apparently I've hit a hot button....I still think he wins this

Everyone has melted down man. It happens when the best go against the best.

Everyone has melted down man. It happens when the best go against the best.
Honestly he's been a helluva lot better over the last 5 years but it's hard to hold that conversation when I'm getting darts thrown

Fuckin' car is at a grocery store parking lot with a torn up tire. Called insurance and had to add road side but it won't go into effect until after midnight which is fine, I might drive 2-3 times a week and that will pay for towing. Not much into fleecing people except for insurance, fuck them. Would be $120 to tow it 2 miles lol.

Perfect live betting match in my book, any time Daria gets perceived as behind she will get bet

Possible three breaks to start the 2nd set is making this difficult to navigate

Jumped on at 40-40 in the third game

Kasatkina 2nd set -240 4*

If Kudermetova wins this game I'll be all over Daria for more to win the set

This match is completely being played how she wants it to

Back