Official French Open IN-GAME

Every time I see tennis girlfriends it's a reminder that most of them are 20 years younger than me

Starting with Casper but most money will be live

I just need to see him not shit the bed early on, that's the only concern

He's the best clay court player standing including Nadal right now

I think rune will have a harder time drop shotting Ruuds topspin (which I believe is number one on tour on the forehand) ... but I'd like to see how it starts too, runes drop shot was nasty against tsitsi so I wonder if he just flops a set or two

If Ruud wins and gets to face Zverev, it will be a massive bet

Not so much against Rafa for obvious reasons

I like Rune but he's a low level Ruud in my book

Casper should beat either of these two but would love plus money on him against Rublev although I need Cilic to win!

Starting with Casper but most money will be live

I just need to see him not shit the bed early on, that's the only concern

He's the best clay court player standing including Nadal right now
Casper is probably the play today but how can you say he's the best clay court player when he has zero quality wins. Good for him racking up wins against scrubs but until he starts beating real opponents I refuse to take him seriously.

Casper is probably the play today but how can you say he's the best clay court player when he has zero quality wins. Good for him racking up wins against scrubs but until he starts beating real opponents I refuse to take him seriously.
Simply visual my mang

I trust my vision to a fault likely more than stats

Full disclosure i have a +2500 ruud ticket
If he has the confidence he's the best left in the draw

I actually don't think it's close but will always have the who has he beaten people. Think it's his year.

Insane match

As expected, they just said first all Scandinavian quarter in French Open history

Love it

No clue if anyone looks at my thread so just a copy/paste

Will be heavily bet live but starting out with

Ruud -230 5*

Need to see how his nerves are to go for more but he's the best left imo

Also semis:

Zverev ML +240 2*
Zverev +5.5 -125 4*
Zverev +4.5 +115 2*

Possibly the biggest let down situation this sport has ever seen

Ruud won set one 6-1. And just lost 2nd break point, still 1-1 in second and rune duece serve

Reactions: KJ
Back