Official French Open IN-GAME

I got A+ for four years in high school taking French and know so little it's insane
Took 2 yrs in high school, Iowa you're thinking Canada more than Mexico and two years in college. Professor had me come up in front of the class and help her lol. Lost a lot but some things will never be lost. Was never conversational and wish I knew Spanish now.

Cliffs: Koko lasts about 10 seconds before getting tombstoned. I especially love it because Koko fucking sucked.
Lmfao I forgot it was Koko...someone on here isn't going to be happy about you saying that ( spoiler CarolinaBlue was Koko )

Took 2 yrs in high school, Iowa you're thinking Canada more than Mexico and two years in college. Professor had me come up in front of the class and help her lol. Lost a lot but some things will never be lost. Was never conversational and wish I knew Spanish now.
I will forever know how to ask to use the restroom in french

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Joker/Rafa 3rd set o9.5 +114 4*

Will take Rafa to win the set if Joker can serve out the first game

I always say I thought I'd end up in French Canada but NO is the same

Curious is there a segment of society there that primarily speaks French?
more towards Cajun country (south of Lafayette roughly 2.5-3 hours from here, bayou country) really in New Orleans there’s probably more Vietnamese speaking pockets now.

I’d say growing up all the schools primarily taught French but I don’t think that’s the case anymore.

Reactions: KJ
Rafa gotta shave that lettuce man. Thin from all of the roids over the years
Joker has aged too before our eyes, he looks like a fit 45 year old at times

Think since he had a kid he just hasn't had that it factor that he did before and it's completely understandable

Think since he had a kid he just hasn't had that it factor that he did before and it's completely understandable

Joker looks like a spring chicken out there.

Look at that head of hair.

He almost had the grand slam last year and lost in the finals of the US Open. He wasn't allowed to play in Aussie because that country is pussy.

He's won 3 of his last 4 slams?!

He's number 1 in the world. I'd say he has "it"
Not for long

And he's been lined as such, way lower numbers than he should have

Guy's looking old and he's more likable than ever, kinda the path Tiger has taken

Not for long

And he's been lined as such, way lower numbers than he should have

Guy's looking old and he's more likable than ever, kinda the path Tiger has taken

I don't think you watch tbh.

Your comments are way off. He's been to 4 straight finals, winning 3 of them.

Joker could be the best in history now, doesn't matter the number of titles or whatever the ration is

No one would argue

Nadal gets almost a free pass every year because of this stupid surface.
Americans from the Southeast do incredible on this surface, clay courts all over down there. So eliminate Spain, Argentina, Florida/SC/GA people from the GOAT discussion?

Back