Official French Open IN-GAME

You really think Cilic can give Med a match?

I get that Med loves hard courts but Cilic's game is only meant for hard courts

I don't see anything his has an advantage with here

You really think Cilic can give Med a match?

I get that Med loves hard courts but Cilic's game is only meant for hard courts

I don't see anything his has an advantage with here
I think you like most really underrate Cilic who made a Wimbledon final as well as his win at the US Open. Medvedev may very well roll but he really doesnt like this surface at all.

I think you like most really underrate Cilic who made a Wimbledon final as well as his win at the US Open. Medvedev may very well roll but he really doesnt like this surface at all.
Wimby and New York don't play anything like clay though and I know how little Med thinks of the surface, I just don't think this is the guy that can beat him on it. Plenty of clay guys can, I just don't see Cilic.

Wimby and New York don't play anything like clay though and I know how little Med thinks of the surface, I just don't think this is the guy that can beat him on it. Plenty of clay guys can, I just don't see Cilic.
I doubt Cilic wins but I think it can be a tight 4 set match.

Reactions: KJ
Leyla tomorrow

Daria tomorrow big, she should annoy tha fuk out of Kudermetova who needs winners, don't see it much different than Giorgi today

No clue Coco/Sloane, usually in that case it's best to take the dog

ATP

Zverev at +310 has to be worth a look. Love Alca but that number is disrespecting a top player in the world.

Nadal +180 and not that I think he wins, but when he does I'll be pissed that I wasn't on him at that price

Ruud -220 and all other angles, only one that could beat him is himself

How cheesedick is this

Pay $200/mo for cable and have to go to Peacock to watch Cilic/Med. Fortunately it's included but it's really streaming so definitely about a minute behind live. NBC local is delayed and showing the 1st set of Iga/Zheng

Leyla tomorrow

Daria tomorrow big, she should annoy tha fuk out of Kudermetova who needs winners, don't see it much different than Giorgi today

No clue Coco/Sloane, usually in that case it's best to take the dog

ATP

Zverev at +310 has to be worth a look. Love Alca but that number is disrespecting a top player in the world.

Nadal +180 and not that I think he wins, but when he does I'll be pissed that I wasn't on him at that price

Ruud -220 and all other angles, only one that could beat him is himself

I wanted to fade zverev but I think I'm either sitting this one out or look for live

How cheesedick is this

Pay $200/mo for cable and have to go to Peacock to watch Cilic/Med. Fortunately it's included but it's really streaming so definitely about a minute behind live. NBC local is delayed and showing the 1st set of Iga/Zheng
Where ya work?

And I have no clue what Peacock plus is but I don't pay anything for something extra

Bunch of Man City matches were on Peacock this season and whatever comes with Cox gave those to me

It's not on your cable package?

I have Cox and get it, mom has directv and gets it

Surprised whatever you have doesn't really
No I don't have it but I can't imagine the Djokovic match won't be on nbc or the tennis channel. I refuse to pay for 100 different streaming services.

No I don't have it but I can't imagine the Djokovic match won't be on nbc or the tennis channel. I refuse to pay for 100 different streaming services.
I don't pay for it but NBC here is always delayed. During the Med match...the Iga match is still on NBC

Peacock is part of the Cox package but the only way you access it is by voice command and it takes you to the streaming service. No extra charge but a pain in the ass.

I don't pay for it but NBC here is always delayed. During the Med match...the Iga match is still on NBC

Peacock is part of the Cox package but the only way you access it is by voice command and it takes you to the streaming service. No extra charge but a pain in the ass.
The Djokovic/Nadal match is probably the most anticipated quarterfinal match ever so it has to be on live I would think.

The Djokovic/Nadal match is probably the most anticipated quarterfinal match ever so it has to be on live I would think.
Tennis Channel early Wed thankfully, when it switches to NBC is when we get fucked but that's because today was a holiday weekend day

Will be live on Tennis Channel

Of note, any soccer fan out there and world humanitarian, ESPN will have on Wednesday Ukraine v Scotland to finally fill the World Cup spot, winner will play Wales either Sat/Sun but there was a length of time that no one expected Ukaraine to compete for obvious reasons. My team, Man City has a Ukrainian on the national team and everything has been overwhelmingly emotional for him. Not gonna say I hope Ukraine advance, but I hope they advance.

What a strange world we live in, never really thought we'd still deal with any of this. And we're playing a WC in Qatar where they jail you if your breath smells like alcohol. But they're waiving that during the WC....allegedly. Not sure I'd feel comfy drinking there.

Add Fernandez to my most hated players list. First she trashed my Anisimova futures and now she is losing when I bet on her big today. Good thing I was able to get out of most of it when she lucked out and won the second set but she has cost me quite a bit this tournament.

Add Fernandez to my most hated players list. First she trashed my Anisimova futures and now she is losing when I bet on her big today. Good thing I was able to get out of most of it when she lucked out and won the second set but she has cost me quite a bit this tournament.
She (and you) got lucky to win that set. I woke up and watched one game, after hearing how hurt her ankle/foot was I went back to sleep, thought zero chance she wins a three setter with that injury. Better run than expected by her in my book but lower leg/ankle/foot injuries are impossible to negotiate in this sport

Its ridiculous that these are quarterfinals matches.
Sucks that Sinner had to retire because I think he'd have beaten Rublev and set up a Ruud/Sinner semi which would have been incredible too...although if both Ruud and Rublev win tomorrow that one shouldn't suck

Nice to finally have some drama in the ATP after so many years of the big 3 that were shoe ins, it has at least made me follow more earlier matches

To think this session fans get to see this match followed by Rafa/Joker, wonder what those tickets went for

Buddy is on his honeymoon in Paris and going to the Open, no clue what day. Hope it's this session for him and wifey's sake

My dog has been whining at the door while I wanted to see the second set end so I have to go out, as much as I don't want to but, I'll be back in like 30 for the 3rd

You Alcatraz boys can prob get him at a good price now

Back