Official French Open IN-GAME

Currently mobile, what's the timeout for? Just to recoup the slaughter she took on her 2 service games?

Half my softball team are Jewish and I learn a lot about the holidays, etc all the time but thankfully they don't hold it against me for being ignorant

Speaking of Jets fans I saw you at the Man City game last week wearing the City jersey and Jets hat. Nice of you to represent us.
Funny a couple people from here went

The guy that owns our supporters club pub has season tickets lol....to get to Manchester from Phx takes a bunch of work but people do it. Think he did a 3 day weekend just to go to the match.

Med should now cruise, thought Sinner would be tough for him but I trust him in Russia v Russia cannibalism next round

Not even sure Cilic can win a set today

Curious where you guys are

Does anything actually close on Memorial Day? Commerce takes the day off but I don't know of one retail/restaurant/whatever that's actually closed

Probably one of the biggest days for convenience stores

Curious where you guys are

Does anything actually close on Memorial Day? Commerce takes the day off but I don't know of one retail/restaurant/whatever that's actually closed

Probably one of the biggest days for convenience stores
Nothing closed here.

Reactions: KJ
Most are open but some shops definitely don't close.

Family as a ritas Italian ice franchise and this is the kickoff! Holidays are the best

Reactions: KJ
If this girl can survive by being down just 1 net break I'll be ecstatic...I did cash out of one of my MLs

Nothing closed here.
Here even on Christmas day all the Mexican restaurants are open serving tamales (a tradition) and always packed. Of course we have a ton of transplants that are looking t dine out and of course the Chinese places are open. But I always find holidays crazy. Grow up in Iowa, everything is closed on a holiday except gas stations/convenience stores and maybe now that's changed. I don't even think about it anymore, just assume everyone is open but I don't get emails lol

Do you think maybe its time to look for another career when you are playing at a challenger event in Little Rock while the French Open is going on.

Here even on Christmas day all the Mexican restaurants are open serving tamales (a tradition) and always packed. Of course we have a ton of transplants that are looking t dine out and of course the Chinese places are open. But I always find holidays crazy. Grow up in Iowa, everything is closed on a holiday except gas stations/convenience stores and maybe now that's changed. I don't even think about it anymore, just assume everyone is open but I don't get emails lol
Christmas Day is the only day here where anything is closed.

Do you think maybe its time to look for another career when you are playing at a challenger event in Little Rock while the French Open is going on.
Have a friend from HS that has to travel to Little Rock every Monday morning (well tomorrow this week) and I always wonder what even makes someone get up and spend a week in Little Rock every week. She lives just outside of Des Moines but medical supplies pay the bills.

Back