Official French Open IN-GAME

I agree...I'll be taking ruud in different ways me thinks
Think this is the slam he finally gets to the semis. Not like it's stepping far out there but he wins today it will only be his 2nd week two in a major

Ruud breaking there while somego serving for the set can be a backbreaker.... 3rd set roll of ruud closes ot

Not sure, hard to watch as is for sure unless you played what you did

Also sucks that Badosa got right knee treatment in the first, I really want to play her but tough to do with a knee injury
she'll have arthritis in those knees when she's older, guaranteed.

I had her to win it all, w/rybakina
Gonna be a bad day all around
I sat and stared at Giorgi ml or over 21.5 for a long time. Took the over. Some days you win by losing.

Does the local make the rules? My locals always had a platform whether it was Bookmaker, 5dimes, BetOnline and let them judge the w/l
yeah its someone's platform
pretty archaic
he has overrode decisions in the past

Lol take out Runes double faults and his winning 88% of 2nd serves but is under 50% on 1st serves...sheesh

Fernandez and her fist pumping after every point is annoying and not just because my Anisimova futures is well on the way to getting flushed.

Fernandez and her fist pumping after every point is annoying and not just because my Anisimova futures is well on the way to getting flushed.
I had over 21 games. Was sweating if Amanda could get the 2nd set with how bad she looked in the first.

Not really sure how to make any money on the ATP today, matches are pretty unbettable

Think the only over I'd even take a stab at would be Zverev/Zapata

Not sure how long Felix can hang w/Rafa and no chance KK serves like he did the other day

Ya KK needs to have a clutch service game to contend.

I'll be waiting for an opportunity on FAA if it presents itself

Back