Official French Open IN-GAME

Obviously Alcatraz is a different beast, and it's clay, but after the Calgary screwjob I'm tempted to throw a little coin on Korda

Djokovic and Nadal being in the same qtr is disgraceful. Next time French idiots seed the tournament correctly and you won't have a situation like this.

I had zapata -2.5 then he blew it...if he has a +2 break differential in this 5th set I'll be shocked (already up 1)

Nakashima needs to at least hang in there after losing the first set tiebreak. I need to at least hit my +7.5 games and over 31.5. Would be nice if he could somehow come back and win the match but I'm certainly not counting on it.

Great Nakashima is starting to fall apart. All he had to do was win that first set tiebreak and I would have at least the over covered. Now he will probably punk out and get steamrolled.

Need zverevs 1st serve % to be closer to the first set and I think nakashima can see a couple break chances, which would be nice

7.5 and overs are in boys! I need 1 more game for 6.5 (barring a won set and a 6-0 meltdown, although I'd love to see a comeback)

Had that beautiful messaged typed out at 40-15

Back