Official French Open IN-GAME

Was wrong, early break for Norrie means this could be a long set, not sure he holds through

Korda gonna have to battle for everything on his serve, Alca simply won't

Not sure what happened, at least 5 minutes after Norrie "broke" it was taken off and KK won the game

Love the woman in the crowd who said "everyone can shut off their TV's now" then Norrie came back and broke

Unfortunately he can't hold serve

Love the woman in the crowd who said "everyone can shut off their TV's now" then Norrie came back and broke

Unfortunately he can't hold serve
It shocks me that he's the 10th seed, never been a fan and would prefer several seeded higher than him heads up

Grigor and Schwartzman are better, Hubie and Sinner a ridiculously better

I don't pay much attention to rankings so no clue what Norrie has even accomplished

It shocks me that he's the 10th seed, never been a fan and would prefer several seeded higher than him heads up

Grigor and Schwartzman are better, Hubie and Sinner a ridiculously better

I don't pay much attention to rankings so no clue what Norrie has even accomplished
Nah Norrie is beyond legit

Crowd mocking Karen chanting "let's go Karen let's go Karen let's go" is fucking hilarious

Let's see if Norrie can actually hold his serve for once in this match, lol at 40-40

Nah Norrie is beyond legit
Glad I don't pay attention to seeding

I've never seen him look anything better than good. Certainly can be a mental midget, no way in hell he's better than Hurkakz or Sinner. That's scandalous!

Glad I don't pay attention to seeding

I've never seen him look anything better than good. Certainly can be a mental midget, no way in hell he's better than Hurkakz or Sinner. That's scandalous!
He's better than both for sure

Had to look

Best win since February was Basilashvili in early March

Next best were Isner and Hugo, Baez I guess...winning that shit Lyon tournament must carry some crazy weight

Got beat by De Minaur

10 seed :rofl: I can maybe see it at Wimby for obvious reasons but the resume isn't so hot

Man, I almost cashed out on that teichmann play at 5-5 in the 3rd set. (after seeing azarenka was down and clawed back to go up 5-4 in the 3rd set)

0-3 today

tomorrow selections:
JeanJean +255 gotta ride an MBA late bloomer
Cornet +130
Zidansek +220 Pegula bores me, if she beats me again then I'm done
I want some Kasatkina but I have no line.............is there an injury somewhere?

0-3 today

tomorrow selections:
JeanJean +255 gotta ride an MBA late bloomer
Cornet +130
Zidansek +220 Pegula bores me, if she beats me again then I'm done
I want some Kasatkina but I have no line.............is there an injury somewhere?
DK has Rogers/Daria +205/-255 and +3.5 +100/-120

yeah my local just put up -250
I'm looking for less than that, can't take Rogers anywhere near 3rds
Figured that'd be a bit out the price range, might be worth teaming her up with something else

I look for any chance to fade Rogers, not sure how I laid off Collins yesterday really

Simon won't retire if he's getting smacked...right?
Not sure, hard to watch as is for sure unless you played what you did

Also sucks that Badosa got right knee treatment in the first, I really want to play her but tough to do with a knee injury

Back